BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
Thanks to a friend of mine introducing me to midori sours , this is so good ! When I'm in the mood for one , I always grab this one . No fail!
Will F.
It’s pretty good if you mix it right. I like it with coconut rum. Not very high alcohol content.
Ashley Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
This with sours is my absolute favorite!!!!!! It’s my go to drink and i love the melon flavor! Everyone I have that tries it loves it!
missy h.
Purchased at: Walmart
This tastes awesome in mixtures. It adds a nice fruity flavor. I wouldn't say it tastes like melon to me but it tastes great
Harmony H.
Bellingham, WA
This is by far my most favorite liqueur. It’s very sweet, and you can’t taste the alcohol that much - especially if you mix it with sours. Very strong melon flavor, and would be refreshing in its own over ice in the summer.
Calysta W.
Moreno valley
Purchased at: Walmart
I love making a good Midori Sour. A drink that tastes like candy, you can keep drinking them! I’ve used off brand alternatives but none compare to the true Midori Melon Liqueur. As long as there’s girls nights, I will continue to buy this product.
Eda F.
Santo Domingo
This is by far my absolute favorite liqueur ever. Midori is a sweet yet soft melon liqueur that can be mixed with anything you like. I am not a heavy drinker and midori is always my go-to wherever I go.
purseonfleek m.
Sydney NSW
Great taste and perfect for creating easy cocktails at home. No horrible after taste and not heavy in alcohol content per standard drink. Tastes refreshing. I typically mix with lemonade and a splash of pineapple juice
Steph W.
Wrexham
Love love love midori my go to drink either at home or out socialising. Great flavour and colour is so attractive. Its treat value for money and the bottle is a cute design.
Minerva C.
Midori is a delicious green melon flavored Mexican Liqueur available worldwide. Its origins are Japanese but melons became so incredibly expensive in Japan that you could rent a house for the price of a bottle, so they sold the patent to Deerfield and Jones (Illinois) who distill it in Mexico and then import to the USA for world distribution.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?