BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Allison C.
Columbia, SC
The best way to make a fabulous Midori Colada starts with this product right here. Very well priced for such a quality liqueur, a fun color, and even better taste.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
I loved this for so long... until the last time I got so drunk I threw up for hours the next day... This stuff is sweet and tastes delicious! It also smells very good (something I used to enjoy before, now the scent makes me cringe). I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun mixer. We used this to make Jollyrancher shots before we found a green apple liqueur we liked. Absolutely excellent, certainly worth a try!
Alicia D.
Nothing in the world like a good drink. How can you go wrong with watermelon flavor? You can simply take a shot or master up a delicious drink. Try mixing with peach schnapps, crown royal, and southern comfort. You just top it off with pineapple juice and splash of cranberry for the best tasting drink around!
Cortney R.
Elmer, NJ
I bought this because I love everything melon... It doesn't taste like melon, doesn't mix well with anything I've tried so far, it was expensive, and its one of those things I try to get everyone to drink when I have people over but no one will. Would not buy again and I wish someone would drink it for me!
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This melon liqueur is amazing! The taste is phenomenal. I use to get this in a Midori sour or Tokyo Tea (Long Island with this instead of coke) when I go out, but I have even had this at home and just mixed it with Sprite and put a line in it and it is delicious!
Rebecca B.
In my opinion Midori is the best tasting melon liqueur there is. I love melon balls, junebugs, and straight Midori. You can add it to almost anything and come out with a great mixed drink. It is a very affordable liqueur and comes in a pretty bottle you can repurpose. This is a must for your liquor cabinet
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
Another favorite of mine. Tastes great and isn't too strong. It also smells great and is a beautiful green color. I make a lot of drinks with it and t is perfect for more refreshing drinks in the summer. I recommend to anyone who loves subtle melon flavors.
Malikka H.
Rutherfordton, NC
My favorite to mix with a variety of things. I have never had a bad drink or shot when Midori is involved. Midori Sours and Scooby Snacks are delicious. Look up the recipes for those and enjoy! Would definitely recommend this for light drinkers and old pros.
Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
Love the colors and the presentation of the bottle,the liquor it self not much,doesn't really taste like melon,I had this on the rocks and I was dissatisfied,barely tasted like melon,it was more like sour apple,with that being said not my favorite,if you try it and disagree with me it's fine but this is my opinion.
Jessica K.
Medina, NY
Midori is a great addition to any liquor cabinet. I have not had any other melon liqueurs therefore it is the best in my experience. It is a little pricey specifically for adding into a mixed drink but the flavor is great. This will definitely be bought again in our household for future mixed drinks.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?