BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Dana B.
Lafayette, LA
Do not I mean do not waste your money. This is so gross no matter what yoh mix with not worth
Dionne S.
Mililani, HI
I love this with some 7up it's sweet and add a little sweet n sour liquor and ice super yummy
Kiersten W.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love Midori sours!! Something about this addition makes the drink sooo delicious
Desiree B.
Lubbock , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Use this in one of my signature drinks for get togethers with friends and it's always a hit.
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very good stuff, but mainly used as a mixer. Kinda of a honeydew taste to it... But very good
Katie R.
Frederick, MD
By far my favorite liquor for mixed drinks. I usually mix with sour mix and pineapple juice.
Janet C.
los angeles
My favorite drink to get whenever I’m out. Super tasty, and you can’t even taste the alcohol!
Lindsay A.
Bryson City, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I use it in sex on the beach and gives it a great flavor. I also like to mix in with mtn dew
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great add in for mixed drinks at home. Great with rum and sprite for a strong but easy drink.
Susan P.
Two words: Midori sour. Still one of my go to drinks for years! Love the taste and the color.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?