BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
sandy s.
Littleton, CO
It is a fav of mine," melon balls "one of my summer time and spring time favorite drinks :-)
Kiersten W.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love Midori sours!! Something about this addition makes the drink sooo delicious
Katie R.
Frederick, MD
By far my favorite liquor for mixed drinks. I usually mix with sour mix and pineapple juice.
Misey J.
Fort Worth, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A little tart but I like it as a mixer. This brand is well known but not very cost friendly.
Lindsay A.
Bryson City, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I use it in sex on the beach and gives it a great flavor. I also like to mix in with mtn dew
Desiree B.
Lubbock , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Use this in one of my signature drinks for get togethers with friends and it's always a hit.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great add in for mixed drinks at home. Great with rum and sprite for a strong but easy drink.
Amber P.
Bristol, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really am not a fan of alcohol, however I really enjoy Midori Sours. They are delicious!!!!
Laurie S.
Charleston, TN
If you want a melon liqueur this is the one to use. Sweet , not much of a alcohol kick to it.
Nereyda R.
Edinburg, TX
i have never tried this liqueur personally but i hear it is very tasty and is affordable too.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?