BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
Pear vodka, midori, peach schnapps and cranberry juice used to be my favorite drink. Good times
ashley B.
Great brand and great drink! Such nice subtle flavors and so smooth. The price is really great!
Arturo P.
Caruthers, CA
The price can be better, but it's a fun drink, easy to enjoy and pairs well with other liqueurs
Tracey C.
Moreno Valley, CA
A nice sweet flavor. Makes a nice social drink to share with great friends. Clean crisp flavor
Vicki Y.
Taylorsville , UT
Midori melon with sprite and pineapple is so good. Refreshing drink for the summer by the pool.
Thippy T.
Springfield, MA
I love my midori sour!!! The mixer I can not get sick of.... Lol! I need to learn more recipes!
Lacey O.
Sheppard AFB, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is great in mixed drinks and there are a lot of delicious drinks that can be made with it
Tara W.
Mooresville, NC
Love this stuff! I love hosting parties with this stuff making midori sours! Yum! Very fruity!
Daisy M.
Very good. Midori sour is my favorite. So tart and refreshing. Such a good choice at any place.
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This liqueur is super sweet. I love it in misprint Sours. I've also had it in misprint coladas
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?