BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis , MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So good! I remember when I first tried midori, it was a midori sour and the Melon flavor just shined.
Diane M.
I love making Midori sour's with this it is not bitter or two sweet it is really great and not strong
Julianne N.
Milltown, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love Midori. I went on a cruise and my bartender put it in place of coke for an LIT. It was amazing!
Ashley S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Very sugary and delicious. Easy to mix with lots of different liquors and mixes to create new flavors
Kalli F.
Annville , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very good mixed with a sour mix the only way I know hoe to drink it but it had a melon taste to it
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
Bomb I had delicious Midori sours yum with extra ice and amaretto. Great drink for dinner partties
Nikki K.
Makes great mixed drinks. Always have it in my bar. This is made with excellent quality and flavor
Kari V.
Wise, VA
Great product. Always happy with the results of any creations I make when using this in the recipe.
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
Tastes great! Great mixer. Great mixed with any juice, but awesome when mixed with pineapple juice
Maryah T.
Dobbins, CA
Again, super good! Only rarely drank straight; typically mixed in a midori sour or a Scooby snack.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?