BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Paola T.
This liqueur goes with so many flavors like pineapple, lime, lemon, orange juice, cranberry, cherry ext.
essie v.
Brockton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite liqueurs. My best friend told me about this and evee since i have been in love with it
Ana G.
San Ysidro, CA
I love having this drink with my girlfriends, it tastes so good, and it's perfect for a girl night party,
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
OMG this Midori is SOOOOOOOOOO DELICIOUS , LOVE IT VERY GOOD FLAVOR AND CRISP ... CAN'T STOP BUYING IT .
Madison A.
Gilbert, AZ
Add some Sprite and it tastes like a green jolly rancher. 😁 love this stuff and it's easy to make at home
Jenn W.
Oklahoma City
My absolute go to for my favorite drink...a Midori Sour!!! There is zero substitution for melon liqueur!
Samantha A.
I love midori. its so good and its a wonderful mix to almost anything. i can drink midori sours any day.
Christene S.
Sun Valley, NV
This is a great product to have on hand for mixing your drinks! Add it to vodka for a refreshing flavor!
Amber R.
Riddle, OR
Midori is the best of the melon liqueurs out there. Really enjoy mixing drinks that have midori in them.
mary r.
Typically use this in my alligator shots makes as a good addition to many other cocktails or on the rocks
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?