BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Monique H.
Reedley, CA
I have never tried this but it looks good I will try to get around to trying it soon because I am very curious
Sarah W.
This is a necessary part of any party that you plan on having mixed drinks! Super tasty is just about anything!
Tori L.
Lexington
Great! One of my fav drinks is a Midori sour. it’s delicious. It’s super simple too, just midori and sour mix.
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great for mixing drinks, always puts the finishing touch on my tropical sweet drinks. Compliments many liquors
Danielle K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Melon balls are my easy go to drink for a girls night. This is an ingredient that it calls for and it's great.
Aqueela W.
Love thus goes great with anything or kind of drink you want. Taset great and amazing. Is not heavy to drink
Myra N.
Grapevine, TX
Midori melon liqueur is amazing! If you love the taste of melon you will love this liqueur over a little ice.
Crystal C.
Columbia, MO
This is such a great mixer for someone that likes the sweeter drinks. Try it with orange and pineapple juice.
Kami S.
Carl Junction
This is so delicious and very sweet. Makes a great drink if mixed with sweet and sour and a splash of sprite.
Stephanie F.
Beaumont , CA
I love Midori sours is one of my favorite mixed drinks and was the very first drink I ever had when I turn 21
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?