BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Jessica R.
Best mixed with coconut rum to make a drink called a scooby snack! omg delicious shot i found at a bar. not expensive
maegan k.
Converse, TX
WONDERFUL MIXER! I don't suggest drinking it by its self but mixed with 7 up its fantastic! I definitely stock for parties!
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love sour and fruity flavors in candies and drinks. This is perfect for mixing cocktails if you enjoy sour flavors.
Christina L.
Minneapolis, MN
It's a key ingredient in one of my favorite shots/drinks. I really enjoy the flavor and how pretty it make our drinks
Ashley E.
Glendale Heights, IL
Absolutely love this liqueur. I often used it with Absinthe as a mixer for shots. This is also great with ginger ale!
Nichole R.
Round Rock, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great Flavor and great for mixed drinks. We used this a lot when I was bar tending for a great tropical drink flavor.
Tabitha J.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Midori Melon Liqueur is a great mixer for anything you want to turn green. I love to add it in my Malibu and Redbull
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Amazing flavor. Perfect mixed with champagne, surprisingly. It gets rid of the taste of alcohol when used for mixing.
Brandi C.
Springfield, MA
Literally my favorite liqueur! I love Midori Sours. I could drink those all day. Say Moshi Moshi when Midori rings!
Monica M.
Tyler, TX
As a bartender I love using Midori in so many things! My favorite shot actually uses Midori. I love the melon taste.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?