BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Sharyl A.
Love my Midori, if I am not making my drinks at home I am having a Midori sour with late meals or drinks with friends.
Tiffany W.
Mount Vernon, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great for mixing into different drinks. Also good for changing the color or enhancing the color of a drink. Great taste
Amber A.
Gallatin
I love making candy shops and melon balls with this! Have you ever had junebug? Yeah this is great for that too...yum!
Kristin D.
Yorktown , VA
This tastes so good. I love to mix this with sprite and stuff. not super pricey either. also never makes me feel sick.
Wailany G.
Cameron, NC
I love Amadora Melon liqueur flavor because it's just so smooth and so sweet and just goes perfectly for a girl's drink
Mrs T.
Sacramento , CA
Great mix to make the perfect subtle fruity concoction! Perfect a summer refreshment or something to cool down with.
Amber L.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great melon flavored liquor. Use it in different mixed drinks. Even great by itself. Has a lot of celebrity sponsors.
Misty W.
Garland, TX
This is the best melon liqueur. I use it to make a drink called "Scooby snack". It can be made as a drink or a shot.
Samantha F.
I love Midori. It's sweet but not too sweet. It can be mixed in a variety of combinations to make many tasty drinks!
katia p.
Henderson, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love Melon Liqour. I love to add on club soda, 7up or a pineapple/grapefruite juice. Tasty! I love to enjoy my drink
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?