BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Jennifer T.
Another favorite. Between the fun bright color and the intense burst of melon flavor this is another party staple for me.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Best ever.. Try mixing this up in a margarita.. So delicious! I love midori for that prefect melon taste. Not too sweet.
Monique W.
Charlotte, NC
Midori is my favorite liqueur. This makes the perfect melon ball. If you want a twist on your lemon martini add a splash
melanie t.
Chandler, AZ
Midori is very particular liqueur that I have to be in the mood for or I just don't like it. But when I am it's amazing.
Kelsey A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This melon liquor is so yummy. It fits perfectly with delicious melon flavored drinks. The price is what gets me though.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the taste of this. It mixes well with just about anything. It's also smooth enough that you can drink it straight.
Melanie P.
Bay City, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Too much melon. It almost made me sick to my stomach. Reminded me of pucker that I drank as a teenager. Bad memories lok
Amber A.
Gallatin
I love making candy shops and melon balls with this! Have you ever had junebug? Yeah this is great for that too...yum!
Wailany G.
Cameron, NC
I love Amadora Melon liqueur flavor because it's just so smooth and so sweet and just goes perfectly for a girl's drink
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
I love midori!! ordered a drink one night that was a special and tried this and it was delicious!! love midori sours!!
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?