BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Danielle K.
Middletown, NJ
Love this mixed with sour mix. Reminds me of old school ectopunch cooler by hi-c. Has good fruit flavor without bitterness
Cynthia F.
San Antonio , TX
This is a wonderful liqueur. Made a batch of Midori Margaritas (frozen). Wow!! Good price point also. Taste of fresh melon!
Treena B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is pretty good. Especially if you like to make those pretty colored drinks. Taste great not strong. It's a good mixer.
melanie t.
Chandler, AZ
Midori is very particular liqueur that I have to be in the mood for or I just don't like it. But when I am it's amazing.
Wendy L.
raleigh, NC
I had never had this before but I bought it for a party and the entire bottle was gone within an hour. The perfect mixer!
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
I love Midori i make a Tokyo tea with it and it all way set the mood right always a good time. And i love that its sweet
Jennifer T.
Another favorite. Between the fun bright color and the intense burst of melon flavor this is another party staple for me.
Sheri K.
Napa, CA
Great summer drink....sitting on the beach or by the pool .....sipping Midori Melon over ice......what could be better?!
Melanie P.
Bay City, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Too much melon. It almost made me sick to my stomach. Reminded me of pucker that I drank as a teenager. Bad memories lok
Lindsey-Star D.
Hill City, SD
OMG YUM! Even alone it is magical and you can make some really cool looking drinks with it. We use it a lot on Halloween!
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?