BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Danielle K.
Middletown, NJ
Love this mixed with sour mix. Reminds me of old school ectopunch cooler by hi-c. Has good fruit flavor without bitterness
Alyssa G.
Menifee, CA
My finance knows how to mix the Midori and omg its delicious! You must look up recipes and give it a try. Its a fun mixer.
Maureen F.
Spanaway, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love making midori sours and when we go out I always order one also .. I did see another midori drink that I want to try
Rachel S.
Brewton , AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really enjoy Midori. It is very sweet that would be the only down side for me. I love using this with a lot of my drinks.
Mary C.
Takes me back to my misspent youth! The essential ingredient in a Midori Sour, drink of choice for young ladies everywhere.
Ceara Q.
Denver, Co
Ingrate Melon liqueur great for mixing drinks or with desserts something you should always have in your house great product
Stephanie H.
Aubrey, TX
Love it!!! I drink it with pineapple juice. It taste very sweet and you can drink it like juice so be careful but is great
Rita R.
LAWRENCEBURG, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This has to be one of my favorite drink mixers! It's yummy and fruity. Really almost taste like your not drinking alcohol.
Ashley P.
Mix with sour mix and have a midori sour, or drink by itself. It has a wonderful smooth melon flavor that's not too strong.
Treena B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is pretty good. Especially if you like to make those pretty colored drinks. Taste great not strong. It's a good mixer.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?