BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm not a fan of it alone but as a mixer it is great. I use it in my Liquid Marijuana mix drinks and it's a perfect addition.
Edie A.
Peekskill, NY
The perfect way to make martinis and other mixed drinks. nothing better than a midori sour after work after a stressful day!
Willnette M.
Miramar, FL
When I go out to a bar I get a lifesaver. It's sooo good and the main thing they use is midori not to strong. Nice and sweet
Chantle B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If you're looking for a melon liqueur Midori is the best I've had. It's not overly sweet and won't overpower other flavors.
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
Midori is one of those you just can't go wrong with. Try with some sour mix and you've got yourself an easy yet yummy drink!
Graciela F.
Walnut Park, CA
Midori sour is my signature drink , so this is always at ALL my gatherings. No midori drink is complete with out this stuff.
brittany o.
Sacramento, CA
Love Mindori sours. They aren't heavy or overly sweet. My go to drink. You can get a cheaper version that tastes just as good
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like Mindoro! It has a good taste that's really sweet. It's not strong to drink but rather delicious. I love midori sours!
Stephanie L.
Winslow , Az
Another one of my favorites!!!! This goes good in so many other mixed drinks!!! It tastes like melon and goes down so smooth
Steph D.
Clovis, CA
Always great to have at an adult get together ither for a mixed drink or shot it gives a sweet drink a little bit of tartness
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?