BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
May W.
San Francisco, CA
I love midori sour, it's fruity and tastes melon-ny. It's a creeper drink because you could be drinking so much and it feel like you're drinking juice, but when the effects happen, you're just like whoa!! This is definitely one of those easier drinks for someone who is beginning to drink and need to ease their way in into stronger alcohol. It's not overwhelming and it has a sweet taste to it. It definitely makes a sweet drink and it's really yummy. I would recommend trying out a midori sour the next time you're at a club or if you make it at home, but let's be of age first!
Sarah M.
Xenia, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great to drink alone or mixed with something. I typically mix with sprite or something similar to that. I had a drink called a green star with this once. It was great
Joy B.
Ewa beach , Hi
I love this drink. I love melon so this liquor is a must. And pretty affordable. Good to mix with other drink. Theirs a drink mixed with this it's called s.t.p. And it was gooooooooooooooooood.
Teresa L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Midori is fantastic! It tastes delicious and is so versatile! This is my favorite summer drink! Either mixed with lemonade or pineapple juice! there are so many drink combinations from Midori! There is no strong alcohol taste, just a smooth delicious melon flavor. Midori could also be served on the rocks or in shots. It is better chilled but can be served at room temperature too! The price is also very reasonable! This is a great product to keep in your home. It's perfect for parties or entertaining guest at your home.
Myah M.
Midori is a sweet, bright-green-coloured, muskmelon-flavored liqueur. It is manufactured in Japan, USA, Mexico, and France, although it was made exclusively in Japan until 1987. Midori is usually 20–21% alcohol by volume. Midori is the original and most popular melon liqueur on the market. Midori is the base of many popular cocktails, including the iconic Midori Illusion and the Japanese Slipper. Sweet and viscous, Midori loves mixers like pineapple juice or lemonade. I purchase this several times in the spring/summer!
Gabriel F.
Seattle, WA
yummy yastes good in a nubble tea. lol funny how you come upnwith thibs when you need a mixer and nothing around when your parkingblot pimping orntail gating in the PNW! #Hawkgang
Alex H.
Garrison
Yummy taste and great for mixing! Wouldn’t recommend this straight as it’s a a powerful flavor. Best served cold and along with a spritzer like sprite or club soda
Taylor B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I discovered Midori Melon Liqueur in college. My friends and I drank it with Sprite. It's a very sweet and acquired taste. It claims to be melon flavored, which is up for debate...it's less fruit flavored and more candy flavored with a bit of that alcoholic burn towards the end. I don't recommend mixing it with Sprite like my friends and I did. I'd add a dash to a vodka or gin drink mixed with juice or garnished with pear or lime. It is not meant to stand alone.
Crystal A.
Happy valley, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love a Midori sour? It's one of my favorite drinks, and I don't think the other melon liqueurs taste as good as Midori does. It's the best! A shot of this, a shot of sweet n sour cocktail mix over ice, best drinks ever. You can also mix it with a bit of Sprite for a bubbly melon drink. I love melon margaritas, so I take my tequila, Margarita mix, and Midori, mix them all together and have the best best best melon margaritas ever!! You can use this in tons of fun and fruity cocktails too. A must for any home bar setup, pool party, or really any good party where you're serving mixed drinks.
Eleni P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is my go to bar drink when I don't want to drink too heavy. This is definitely a sweet drink, seriously just like candy. So if you're not a fan of super sweet this isn't for you. Best way to have this is to mix with sour mix. You can even try with lemonade or ginger ale with some lime. Plus the color of it is super cool! Oh! And don't even let it be served to you without a cherry! It's just not complete without it! ;)
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?