BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Brittany E.
Moncks Corner, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Mmmm!!! This is a favorite! I mix it wit pineapple juice and it's delicious! It is definitely a sweet drink but it's delicious
Tandra C.
Beech Island, SC
My FAVORITE! Reminds me of a green apple jolly rancher or blow pop! Always my drink of choice...at home or at a bar/restaurant!
María R.
weston, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This liquor is one of the best for a good holiday is ideal. I love its flavor and all the green bubbling also my favorite color
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Sweet and sour on the palette, it's one of those guilty pleasure liquors. Good for making sweet fruity blends and midori sours.
laura d.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I use this to make a few mixed drinks with. Its good and smells good too. Not too sweet. Not something i would drink by itself.
Maria A.
Metropolis
Japanese melon liqueur. Sweet and simple when mixed properly. Prefer mixing with Sprite. Not recommended for straight shooting.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
Has very good taste can be used in a wide range of drinks and has a good price, I like to mix it with lemon soda and ice frape
Gina S.
New Port Richey, FL
Midori sours are literally my entire life. I can swim in one all day. They are the right amount of alcohol for my little self.
Sharnae P.
Lutz, FL
Can you say tasty! I made a drink for a themed party that I cannot name on here and that was the life of the party. I loved it
Julie M.
Prefect liqueur to play around with. I add it to coconut rum and pineapple juice for a new nice little twist. It is really good
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?