BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Viridiana M.
Anaheim, CA
You need this in your bottle collection/bar area. It's great for mixed drinks I always have it in stock when I have guests over.
Chris W.
Las Cruces, NM
Hands down my wife and I's favorite alcoholic beverage. She loves a good Midori Sour and I like to try different mixes with juice
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
Ah, Midori sours are the biggest thing I miss since getting sober! Wish I could find a virgin equivalent to quench that craving!
shelbi b.
Vacaville, CA
Midori is my favorite melon liqueur. I love my melon balls! I've tried using different melon liqueurs and they are not the same.
Kristina J.
Kansas city, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like this liqueur. At a previous job the bartender always made a few coworkers a midori margarita. So tasty & blended so well.
Mallory S.
Cantonment , FL
This stuff tastes so good and I really like the whole melon taste. it's a great thing if you like sweet fruity tatses I love it!
Anna W.
Midland , MI
Strong melon flavor. I always seem to have difficulty knowing what to use this for, but keep buying it for its beautiful color.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of the best melon liquers out there, it's so fresh tasting and the color is so appealing when you're making drinks with it.
Courtney B.
Dallas, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this. The flavor is wonderful and it pairs well in any tropical drink. It's got a special flavor I can't find elsewhere.
Jessica M.
E Greenwich, RI
Gotta love the midori especially in pineapple juice! Fun summer drink, but don't drink this stuff alone! Always use as a mizer.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?