BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Ashley g.
San antonio, TX
Haven't bought this in awhile, but it's a good mixer, especially for punches and of course the bright green looks cool when mixed/floated
Sunshine R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I really enjoy the melon taste. The bright green color makes any mixed drink look pretty. I've seen lots of yummy drinks mixed with this
Alechia B.
Manteca
One of my favorites to keep around the house to make drinks with. Has a good melon flavor and you can make a variety of drinks with it.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I love Midori! Haven't had it in a while, but it makes fun girly drinks and that is usually one of the staples for a girls night out!
Anthony J.
San Diego
In a sea of appletinies, the glowing green Mindoro sour sets itself apart. It’s fresh, clean, and really captures the honeydew flavor.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
I love melon liquor. My favorite drink is a Midori sour. I need to experiment with other recipes with this liquor. But I just love it!
Heather W.
Hinesville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Its pretty good. I have drank it a few times. It can go with a few other things to make a pretty good cocktail. I suggest sprite & gin!
Sammy L.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my favorite type of liqueur for the great melon flavor and smooth consistency. It is delicious in a variety of mixed beverages.
Kenzathome K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A yummy, highly tasty melon drink that we enjoy in our home several times a week. Perfect for mixing with others and making concoctions
Sydney B.
Jacksonville, FL
Midori is one of the first drinks I ever had in a bar, I still appreciate a good Midori Sour when I want something a little different.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?