BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Sunshine R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I really enjoy the melon taste. The bright green color makes any mixed drink look pretty. I've seen lots of yummy drinks mixed with this
Bianca G.
Cutler bay, FL
This is a melon flavored liquer. It's smooth and lightly sweet. A good suggestion is to have it in a Long Island iced tea aka a Tokyo tea
Nilda S.
Wesley Chapel, Fl.
I love it so much that is the only product of it's type that I drink. I don't even drink beers or other kinds of rum, whiskey, gin, etc.
Jennifer M.
Lake Elsinore , Ca
Will buy as a staple for parties and get togethers. it is a go to for mixed drinks in the house. Will usually mix with a rum and a juice
Safia M.
This is my go to drink! It mixes well in sprite, lemonade and sweet and sour mix. the reason I took off a star is because of the price
Lexie C.
Salida, CA
Midori sours are one of my favorite drinks to get when info out but you have to be careful because it taste so good it'll sneak up on you
Cassandra M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I can drink this stuff straight, no mixes. It tastes like a green jolly rancher in liquid form. It's yummy, but dangerous in that sense.
Amanda C.
Everyone will be hooked Midori sours are my favorite I am addicted to thus drink it's sweet kind of taste like candy like jolly ranchers
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is great for mixing drinks.i use this a lot when I'm entertaining guests. You also can find recipes for mixed drinks using this mix
Ashley g.
San antonio, TX
Haven't bought this in awhile, but it's a good mixer, especially for punches and of course the bright green looks cool when mixed/floated
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?