BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Kristen B.
Amherst, NH
Love the make midori sours with my sister, throw on the thong song, and track dog poop in the house after rolling around on the front lawn.
Destiny J.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
So delicious with sweet and sour. Makes a delicious drink called midori sour. If you like melon this is a drink you could definitely enjoy
Nicole P.
Tasty! i love drinking this with my girl friends, it looks appealing in our cups, easy to mix different drinks, great for the summer time.
Jennifer M.
Lake Elsinore , Ca
Will buy as a staple for parties and get togethers. it is a go to for mixed drinks in the house. Will usually mix with a rum and a juice
Monica C.
San Diego, CA
Fun for mixed drinks, would not really drink on its own,but it can still be a nice mix to go in with what ever other mixes you are using
Sunshine R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I really enjoy the melon taste. The bright green color makes any mixed drink look pretty. I've seen lots of yummy drinks mixed with this
Amanda L.
Parker, AZ
This is my got to melon liquor for my melon balls and for my midori sour drinks. Great sweet melon flavor u need for your favorite drink.
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
Has a very medicinal taste to it. I was expecting it to taste like my favorite Japanese melon soda but I was slightly disappointed.
Kristina I.
This is just not for me. The taste is so off on this, not good at all. Tastes like straight up medicine. It was a waste of money for me.
Stephanie B.
Mishawaka, IN
I love to mix this with juice. It's also good with other Liqueurs. It's a favorite at my house when I have company over for game nights.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?