BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Zandra L.
Mcminnville, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is great for making/mixing your own drinks at home for your friends and yourself. Lots of people love this flavor, tastes like melons
Isis B.
Cameron, MO
Midori is by far one of the best melon liqueurs out there. Midori Sour is my drink of choice. Its a nice mix of sweet and sour and fruity!
Amado J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Midori is delicious. It's a drink to sip little by little. I love drinking it when trying to unwind. Listening to music and just chilling.
Leah C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the most delicious drink there is. you can add it to just about anything and make it 10 times better. and it's such a pretty color.
Scott M.
Belleville, NJ
Another great favorite...alone or in a Melon Ball, it always brings a smile....drink it outside on a hot day and dream of a beach resort...
Julie E.
Manchester Township, NJ
Summer is here and its time to make Melon balls! I first had one in my late teens, and good memories always wash over me when I taste this.
Makaela P.
Stockton, CA
I'm a huge fan of Tokyo tea and I wouldn't ever use anything but Midori for my drink, the cheap stuff doesn't taste anything like this one.
Nicole P.
Tasty! i love drinking this with my girl friends, it looks appealing in our cups, easy to mix different drinks, great for the summer time.
Dee S.
Santee, SC
I love this drink. Mix it was a Sprite and a splash of pineapple juice!!! Any kind of juice is great with this.. Even drinking it straight
Sonya F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is so good and fruity. It is a bit on the sweet side for my taste but for those who don't like to taste the liquor, this is for them!
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?