BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Kelly B.
East Amherst, NY
On the expensive side for what it is (you can get the Mr. Boston version for a fraction of the price). Good as a mixer with Sprite and vodka.
Stephanie V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've only used this twice when making Mai-Tai's. It added a different flavor element to the drink that went well with the other ingredients.
April O.
Norwalk, CA
When I drink at home , my go to drink it midori with some pineapple juice . I have always had this as my go to drink . And always in cabinet
Kayla Y.
Foresthill, CA
Midori Sour is like a green jolly rancher in a drink! Great if you like sweet drinks, and can be mixed with a ton of fun combinations! Yum!!!
Adela R.
Fairfield, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Always ordered one of these on St Patricks day for a "green" drink. It's really tasty and can be mixed with other fruity flavors. I love it!
Emmily  W.
San Diego, CA
I had never used Midori until I needed it to make a drink. So I purchased it and now I have found many other uses for it and really enjoy it!
Meghan W.
I love Midori!! It is so fresh and clean tasting. I had a midori daiquiri in the Bahamas and it was probably the best frank I have ever had!
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA
Im not the biggest fan but my sister will only drink midori sours. We even had to go search for some while on vacation so she could enjoy it
Merynda R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Midorinis delicous either mixed or just by itself. My favorite way to have Midori is with coconut rum, banana liqueur, and pineapple juice.
Nora M.
Laurel, MD
Adds such a fun flavor and color to my drinks! Look up recipes that use midori, and you can't go wrong if your sweet tooth likes to drink.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?