BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Melissa M.
Toledo, OH
Fun & tasty liqueur...one of my favorite in mixed drinks (Midori Sour, etc) & one where the original really does shine far above any impostors.
Kelli C.
Shelby, MI
Great for shots, you can really taste the melon flavor. Wouldn't really recommend to drink on its own. Also has great color for layered shots.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Let me start by saying I hate drinking. This is one of the very few alcoholic beverages I will drink. It doesn't have any harsh alcohol taste!
Meghan F.
Such a good liqueur! I like to mix it with Llemonade and a tiny bit of Sprite, we call it the Incredible Hulk because of its bright green color
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This I use to make several mix drinks I purchased this at never mo.love the price and very affordable highly recommend if your into mix drinks
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great when mixed with pineapple juice and Malibu! (thank me later....). Too sweet on its own. Great value for money especially if you mix it!
Christa S.
Golden Valley, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I didn't think I would like this as much....seemed a little fancy as a liqueur but i had it in cola at a BBQ and it was ammmmaazing refreshing
Arielle W.
Reston, VA
One of my favorites. You can shoot it solo, mi it with sprite, or throw some in a blender with other juices and ice for a great frozen drink.
Meghan W.
I love Midori!! It is so fresh and clean tasting. I had a midori daiquiri in the Bahamas and it was probably the best frank I have ever had!
April O.
Norwalk, CA
When I drink at home , my go to drink it midori with some pineapple juice . I have always had this as my go to drink . And always in cabinet
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?