BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
Who doesn't like a Midori sour. This stuff is so good. One of my favorites. I have bought many times from many different stores. Would buy again.
Mandee M.
Lincolnton, NC
Love love love this it's not bad by itself but it's absolutely perfect with sour mix. Modori sours are flipping amazing I could drink it all day.
Trinity L.
I really like this Midori flavor. As many say it's a "Girls drink" but it is great! it is very versatile with a great taste and an amazing price,
Dalia M.
Modesto , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This I use to make several mix drinks I purchased this at never mo.love the price and very affordable highly recommend if your into mix drinks
Melissa M.
Toledo, OH
Fun & tasty liqueur...one of my favorite in mixed drinks (Midori Sour, etc) & one where the original really does shine far above any impostors.
Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
This is an oldie but goodie. When I first started drinking this is one of the mixers we always used. Even now it's still and old time favorite.
jameelah j.
MIAMI, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you want an great tasting Melon Sour, you will not go wrong with Midori Melon Liquer. This is one of my #FAVORITE mix drinks when I go out !
Amy D.
Corona, CA
A bit tart, not to much, just right! I can stop all night mixed with sweet and sour and it doesn't make me sick, drunk, or hung over. Love it!
Melanie N.
Love the taste, I like to get this and mix it with some club soda during the summer. Price isn't bad, though you don't get much for the price.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Let me start by saying I hate drinking. This is one of the very few alcoholic beverages I will drink. It doesn't have any harsh alcohol taste!
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?