BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Caitlan C.
West Plains, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very high quality melon liqueur, this is one brand people don't mind paying for. Perfect for melon ball shooter, melon martinis, or specialty shots
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Great for shots or drinks with a tropical flavor. This for me tends to be a summertime drink addition. I do recommend this over the "house" brands.
Courtney O.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love modori mixed with sweet and sour. I am extremely picky when it comes to liking alcoholic drinks, but this takes like a sour apple snow cone.
Erik G.
Homestead, FL
It's a good mixer but not as practical as you might think. I still have a bottle from a year ago. You can make a Scooby snack or a ghost buster.
Kerry Y.
Plano, TX
If you like melon,you will love this drink. It can be used as a mixer or drunk by itself. It goes wonderfully with Sprite and other citrus sodas.
Kristina G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great additive to a mixed drink. I first tried this in liquid Marijuanas and I loved the melon flavor. It has a very good flavor to it.
Mandee M.
Lincolnton, NC
Love love love this it's not bad by itself but it's absolutely perfect with sour mix. Modori sours are flipping amazing I could drink it all day.
Marshanna V.
One of my all-time favorite liquers. I use it when making Midori sours at home. All you need is a bit of sweet and sour added and its fantastic!
Kathyy A.
Roselle Park, NJ
I have only tried this particular brand one time and I can say that it was decent although I have had better. Would love to give it another try.
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
Who doesn't like a Midori sour. This stuff is so good. One of my favorites. I have bought many times from many different stores. Would buy again.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?