BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of the liqueurs that I say spend the money. It's sweet but heavy, great for mixing but delicious on the rocks. Perfect for whiskey sours.
Payton G.
Villa Hills, KY
This is a simple melon liqueur that is decently priced for what you get. It has a smooth taste with a punch of melon but not too much so it's perfect
Kimberly S.
Pagosa Springs, CO
Deliciously sweet & refreshing! Perfect on the rocks, frozen and mixed! Makes the most amazing Daiquiris or Margaritas if you want a change of pace!
Rachel M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great mixture drink to add some color with blue Curaçao! I use this all the time over the summer to make a blue/green colored slushy alcoholic drink!
Jennifer F.
Seneca
Love sweet drinks, and mixed with whiskey sour is the best! Almost always order this when I go out! Plus it's not too strong, so I'm able drink more.
Shannon G.
Murphy
I love Midori Melon my favorite way to drink it is in a Mellon Ball shot. I love the flavor and the bright green color it adds to most mixed drinks.
Mary P.
Now this is an amazing liqueur !!! I personally like it with a bit of margarita lemon mix and some ice and then it becomes an amazing everyday drink.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
I mix it with a sweet and sour mixer .It has a nice melon taste and smell very easy to mix and make very delicious drinks with.
nice green color .
Rachael V.
Avondale, AZ
Midori is great for mixing drinks or all all it's own! If you like it, you should definitely look up the drink "scooby snack". They are delicious!
Courtney O.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love modori mixed with sweet and sour. I am extremely picky when it comes to liking alcoholic drinks, but this takes like a sour apple snow cone.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?