BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Amanda L.
Mukwonago, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I will get this when out if they don't have X-Rated available. I will mix it with pineapple. It's decent, it's not my favorite but it's good. I find it pricey.
Amanda P.
Hinesburg, VT
One of my favorite additions to my bar cart. I love to make a long island iced tea and instead of using a splash of coca cola I like to use a splash of midori!
Kimberly K.
Milwaukee, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pretty bottle and color, but didn't taste as great as I thought it did. I mixed with with lime juice and club soda so maybe a different mixer might be better.
Corinne D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was my first drink, and I HATED the taste of alcohol, but I loved midori. Now that I'm a bit older, it's far too sweet for me. It's a great drink though!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Me being a bartender mixologist for far too long. I abaolutly couldn't work without midori. This pairs so beautifully with so many concoctions. Its a must have
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Okay who doesn't love a melon ball mixed drink or a Midori Sour both of these and drinks I love the fact that the liqueur is lime green always fun to play with
Vanessa D.
Kissimmee
By far my favorite mixer. Adds sweetness to any drink and can be mixed with just sprite for a light drink. The color is incredible and the bottle is beautiful.
Rhonda R.
Berryville , VA
Midori melon Lacore is an important addition to your liquor cabinet if you're a fan of fruity mixed drinks. It adds just the right sweet note in many recipes.
amanda e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This has a amazing flavor I love using it to make melon ball drinks and in my midori sours theres a lot of drinks it can be used in or you can drink it straight
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
This is good but you can not really drink it straight as it is very, very sweet. It is better if you mix it with something a little more bitter to counteract.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?