BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
The only time I drink this is when I'm drinking a Scooby snack. Such a good fun drink. I'm sure there are other drinks I can make with this too, but Scooby snacks are so much fun
Linda T.
I use this in my Scooby snack drink...it's good mixed in with other ingredients. It is a bit sweet but balancing it out with a stronger alcohol like vodka...makes it not so sweet. The bottle is nice too.
Christy W.
Dunn, NC
This is my favorite melon liqueur for mixed drinks. Makes all my drink recipes taste professional made. Anyone that comes to my parties and tries midori always ask where I get it from, they all love it.
Andrea G.
Inglewood, CA
A necessity for anyone who wants to practice their bar skills or make specialty drinks. Floating a little Midori on top is a great way to top off a myriad of beverages.
Rachel V.
My favorite shot is called a Scooby snack, and it is made with Midori melon liqueur and is delicious! It was everyone's favorite and will convince you to buy another round for the group!
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
Midori is one of my all time favourite alcoholic drinks. Its great tasting, easy to mix different drinks, great for the summer time, perfect to take to BBQ's or drink by a pool or beach. Very refreshing drink, my favourite way to drink it is mixed with lemonade and pinapple juice. Sold at all bottle shops and is a reasonable price which is great!
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
This liqueur is so sweet. A friend suggested I try it, and I was not a fan. I would not purchase again, but if someone had it at their house I would drink some.
katie c.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This used to be my go-to for a quick shot or mixed drink essential. after a short while, it started to taste like medicine. it is great in mixed drinks, though.
Janel F.
Midori Sours are my absolute favorite cocktail! It was the first alcoholic beverage I have ever tried. I love the honeydew melon flavor and the sweetness of it.
Kayla C.
Camanche, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
You can make some pretty good tasting drinks with this liqueur. It also makes your drinks look pretty cool as well! Has a nice flavor and isn't too overpowering.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?