BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Hannah C.
Visalia , Ca
This bottle always carries deep memories for me with it I love this sweet easy but sour drink! You have to have a Midori sour with a cherry and eat it at the very end it compliments the whole entire drink! I highly recommend getting Midori sours!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
3 stars for me mostly because I am not the biggest melon fan. The drink itself is green which is fun. It's pretty versatile and has a refreshing melon taste if you like melon. You can use it in a variety of different drinks.
Katelyn R.
Evansville
Initially thought this was a strangely niche liqueur to have in your personal bar but holy cow. After seeing the magic that can be done with this I can’t imagine now owning a bottle at all times! A little pricey but Oof so worth it!
Jennifer G.
I'm not a fruity cocktail girl, but most of my alcoholic beverages must have Midori Melon Loqueur in it. It gives you the perfect melon taste without being way too sweet. I can honestly drink it by itself, it's that delicious.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
So I recently just tried this in a midori sour and it was amazing! It is probably my favorite drink at the moment! Im not a big drinker and I prefer sweeter drinks and this is perfect. Definitely for someone that likes sweeter drinks.
Cassandra M.
San Diego
This is my favorite liqueur mixer. I can go for a midori sour in any occasion. You get a lot of liqueur for the price which is great. It tastes fantastic. It is a great summer drink. I keep a Midori bottle in my refrigerator almost always so when I’m ready for a drink on the weekend, my Midori is ready to go.
Camille S.
Cicero, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really love the taste of this! It's packaging is also just very adorable! It's on the pricey side and I bought it at my local liquor store. I think I would definitely buy again and recommend to friends and family!
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
This is good to mix with. I don’t care for it on its own. It’s nice with some coconut rum and pineapple juice, it adds that extra flavor. The packaging is nice and obviously the color is attractive, you can make a lot of fun drinks with the green!
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great!!! I'm not sure what else I can say.. I'm sure most have at least tried this and I believe you'd agree. It's cool that you can cook with this as well. It's wonderful for making cakes too. I'm very satisfied with this and will continue to purchase this. I highly recommend this!!
Sabrina N.
Reno, NV
This stuff is lethal. If you want to not remember what happened the night before, this is what you drink. If you want to do something probably illegal but daring and not remember, this is what you drink. I had the worst hangover on this stuff, and although it's fun at the moment, you'll regret it the next morning
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?