BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Larkin M.
The melon flavor is really strong which I really like because then it isn't lost when you mix. It really goes with anything but one of my favorite ways to have it is in a mojito
Nikki S.
Charleston, WV
When I want a mixed drink at home, a Midori Sour is my go to drink. Midori is tart and sweet and the same time. It really hits the spot when you are craving a desert liqueur.
Joanna G.
What would I do without my melon ball shots! Great taste for those who enjoy sweet n sour! Definitely ask for this in a mixed drink while out and about! Highly recommended.
Brianne H.
Chelmsford, MA
This melon liquor is a staple in making the BEST melon margaritas! Mix Sauza tequila, triple sec, Midori, and Jose Cuervo margarita mixer, shake, and top with a line. YUM!
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Yummy melon flavor, goes great in mixed drinks. My favorite is the Scooby Snack, which has Midori, Malibu Rum and orange juice, topped with a little milk to make it creamy!
Sonja J.
Ceres, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never had any other drink made with Midori except s Midori Sour, but those are delicious and very refreshing, especially on warm nights after a tough day at work!
Jessica S.
Kalkaska, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Midori is an excellent liqueur to have on hand as it lends itself to so many cocktails and shooters. I've been a bartender for 7 years and it's become a staple for me!
Linda L.
Fresno, CA
Midori melon liquored one of my favorite products I purchased this for many years I will continue to purchases I have recommend this to all my friends it taste so good.
Elizabeth P.
Encino, CA
Do you have a hard time drinking alcohol and think it tastes nasty?
Here's your solution!
Midori is the easiest to drink and tastes pleasant, you can barely taste the alcohol.
I like it on the rocks with a cherry on top!
Kelly G.
You can not go wrong with Midori Melon Liquor, it is great in any fruity drinks. My favorite drink with Midori is a Tokyo Tea. Basically a Long Island but with Midori instead of Coke.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?