BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Jessie H.
Woonsocket, RI
We absolutely love midori sours in our house! It's our favorite family get together drink! It's expected at every family function! It's supper cheap, super affordable and supper yummy!
Kendra A.
Saint Johns, AZ
I LOVE midori! It is a great touch to an alcoholic beverage where you want some sour and kick. Using too much of it though will make the drink disgusting, unless you are a fan of super sour drinks.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
Great for making cocktails! But beware or the sugar will definitely leave you with a nasty hangover. This stuff is delicious and can add just the right hint of flavor to your cocktails.
Tania G.
Idaho Falls, ID
MIdori is a must have around your house for a great mix drink. I recommend this as it has a great taste and you can mix with other drinks as well. I don't think it needs improvements.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great name brand melon liqueur that goes well in lots of mixed drink and shot recipes. It has way better flavor in my opinion than cheaper brands. It also looks nice on the bar shelf...it's a nice bottle with a beautiful green liqueur....beautiful.
Chelsie B.
Green Bay, WI
This is a great melon flavored liqueur to add to any boring drink to spice it up! The color is pretty and vibrant and just a half a shot adds flavor to any drink needing some pizazz.
Sheldyn M.
Honolulu, HI
I tried a Midori sour once and immediately I knew that it was going to be my favorite drink. For my best friend's 21st birthday (who by the way does not like alcohol at all), I bought her a Midori sour and she loved it! She told me it was "her drink"
Ryann L.
Midori sours are my go to bar drink. not sure what that says about me as a person. I wouldn't have too many as they can get a little too sour. but this liqueur is delicious and melony.
teena t.
Chula Vista, CA
I really enjoy the sweet and refreshing taste, it's perfect for someone who doesn't like really strong drinks. It mixes very well and adds a refreshing sweetness to your cocktail.
Larkin M.
The melon flavor is really strong which I really like because then it isn't lost when you mix. It really goes with anything but one of my favorite ways to have it is in a mojito
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?