BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Steven L.
HAYWARD, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Most of my friends who are ladies love to drink Midori Sours. In an effort to save money, I bought myself a bottle so that my friends and I aren't spending a fortune at the bars and clubs.
Amber D.
SILVER CITY, NM
Midori margaritas... enough said. I love this liqueur. Mix with sweet and sour mix and sprite, and you're in for a treat. It is a little on the expensive side. About $20 for a slim bottle. Definitely more of a treat drink for me.
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Very sour is you don't mix it right but when the right proportions are used, it's like drinking a sour melon and it's delicious. Mainly use it to make Midori sours
Caroline H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Midori is the best liqueur in my personal opinion! It's not too strong and has an amazing melon taste! Midori sour is my go to drink! It also tastes amazing in mixed drinks with vodka!
Krystal B.
La Porte, TX
This is a staple in my house. It's a fan favorite. It's valued good for the amount of liquor and the quality of the product. It blends well with many mixers. The color is eye catching. You can't pass it up
Liz R.
Austin, TX
Midori liqueur is tasty and obviously mixes well into a variety of drinks. The color is a plus as green is my fav. A must-have for any bar but it lost cool points in my book when Kim K. did an ad for them :(
Stacey H.
Kansas City, MO
MY FAVORITE DRINK!!! This is the best liqueur every. I put it in pineapple juice and it takes me back to laying on a beach in Mexico. It is also great blended with ice and pineapple/banana/orange juice.
Sara  M.
Killeen, TX
This has to be my all time favorite liqueur. Perfect midori sours, melon balls, great with some coconut rum and orange juice. I haven't found anything I don't like with midori in it. Really good with some raspberry vodka and sweet n sour.
Christina D.
Eliot, ME
Midori is delicious when you use it to soak melon balls! Use a melon baller to make delicious balls of honeydew, watermelon, and cantaloupe. Cover with Midori and marinate for a few hours.

Splash with some seltzer when you're ready to serve and toss on a sprig of mint. Yum!
Crystal V.
Midori Sour used to be my drink before I turned 21 lol Don't Judge me! What it is, is a mix of Midori and Sour Apple Puckers! Absolutely AMAZING, now go have a good Night!
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?