BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Allison T.
Fontana, CA
For a while, my favorite drink was the Midori sour. Now, my go-to drink is Tokyo Tea. The Midori in this drink perfectly masks all of the alcohol. Would recommend this as an addition to any fruity drink. Plus, I love the green glow!
Ashley M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A really good liqueur if mixed...don't dare drink this alone! It tastes like Nyquil, but if you mix it with Malibu Rum, some pineapple juice, and whipped cream you've got yourself a tasty Scooby Snack!
Natasha S.
New Bern, NC
Wonderful melon flavor makes great fruity drinks. Easy to use and very versatile. Pretty bottle to be left out to be seen. Have used many times. Reasonable price. Love it.
Eric O.
La Vista, NE
Midori is one of my favorite liqueurs! Very useful in many mixed drinks (e.g. Melonball, Midori Sours), and can be used as a shot as well! There are lower priced alternatives, but Midori should definitely be in any well stocked bar!
Amber W.
Port Angeles, WA
This is a refreshing drink - perfect for summer! Mix it with a little sour or just add some soda water. Melon is one of my favorite flavors and Midori doesn't disappoint!
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So delicious! Perfect with Sprite or mixed with Blue Curacao and lemonade. Can be a little expensive for broke college kids, but definitely a good option for someone who likes a sweet, smooth drink.
Charlotte D.
This liqueur is good in some drinks and shots but has a very strong melon flavor which I'm not a huge fan of. I think other people will like it if they like melon. I probably won't ever buy it again but it's not horrible.
Ju-Ju M.
Round Lake, IL
Midori Melon Liqueur is a staple for any melon flavored cocktail. It has an amazingly clean melon flavor with no strange aftertaste. I feel that this is a good value for the price and the flavor payoff in your beverage.
Briana M.
Ft Fairfield, ME
Midori is a very specific licquer. I like it with ginger ale and lime juice, personally, but unless you're a bartender, you have to search out recipes to use it in.
Steven L.
HAYWARD, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Most of my friends who are ladies love to drink Midori Sours. In an effort to save money, I bought myself a bottle so that my friends and I aren't spending a fortune at the bars and clubs.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?