BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Ann Y.
Midori Sour is probably my favorite drink. Don't drink Midori straight because it's syrupy and sickly sweet, but add a bit of sour mix and sprite and you've got a lovely tart and sweet drink. This one is very popular with my girl friends.
Ashley K.
Austin, TX
Love this for Midori Sours. I tend to only purchase when I know I will have multiple people around to help me consume it since that's pretty much the only drink I make with it.
Susan C.
One of my fave liqueurs--I use it make midori stone sour. The bottle is pretty, imo, and I've always loved the beautiful green color. Mix it with Sprite if you've lost patience.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This liqueur is so good! It tastes like candy. If you're not a beer or wine drinker, or just want a change up, just ask for a Midori Sour next time you don't know what to order and you want a drink. You'll love it!
nicole j.
Austin, TX
If you enjoy melons this is a really good liquoer. Nice with vodka over ice, mixing up a fancy mixed drink, or adding a splash to a soda or carbinated water for a nice light delicious treat without all of the heavy sugars of soda pops.
Cynthia M.
Escondido, CA
This liqueur is actually needed in a lot of mix drinks, so I went out and bought it. it's a great liqueur, I haven't tried any alternatives so this one to be is the best one.
Dom-unique A.
DEKALB, IL
Midori is my favorite liqueur. I order it while I'm out all the time and keep a bottle on hand at home. I always make a Midori sour, which is Midori and a sour mix of choice.
Sarah C.
Clementon, NJ
If you love melon then this is a must to mix with your favorite drink! I have found that it works great with some rum, sweet and sour, and sprite soda! Blend it with ice and make a delicious slushy drink!
Kita N.
Greenville, SC
We use this as a make liqueur in a lot of our drinks we make at the restaurant I work at. It's very sweet so when mixed well, it's a great addition to some carbonated drinks
Ashley M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A really good liqueur if mixed...don't dare drink this alone! It tastes like Nyquil, but if you mix it with Malibu Rum, some pineapple juice, and whipped cream you've got yourself a tasty Scooby Snack!
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?