BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Shawntel J.
Roanoke, VA
Midori is amazing!! The sweet lemon lime taste is absolutely awesome its great with sour mix for quick simple easy cocktail it's also great to use when making fun artsy cocktails for the great llme color!
Elaine P.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
This is delicious can't even taste the liquor. I usually mix this with another drink to make it not taste as strong but I have no complaints. Take it as a shot or have it in a glass and savor the flavor. Would repurchase definitely. Ive taken it to parties and everyone enjoys it.
Brittany Q.
When I go out this is my drink of choice! It's not too strong and tastes so freaking good! Like candy. I always repurchase and would definitely recommend to everyone, especially if you like fruity drinks!
Yesenia V.
Very tart! I love using this to mix in drinks or make shots with. It's great to have in you bar to mix drinks. If you like to host people this is a must have. You can incorporate it in so many drinks.
Hollie E.
East Troy, WI
It took me a long time to bite the bullet and spend the money on this gem. I had heard wonderful things about it, but never knew what to do with it. I made the classic "Scooby Snack" shot and drank it as a drink! It was AMAZING! This is something I will be keeping on hand!
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like this stuff a lot. Fruity flavors are my favorite because they're lighter and more refreshing. The flavor is nice in this and I enjoy it. It is my first time drinking it and I might buy again...
Kayla F.
Asheville, NC
Love how midori makes any fruity, tropical drink truly special and tasty. A very vibrant, glowing green color with a sweet, melon flavor makes great drinks like liquid marijuana, melon cosmos, etc.
Lawanda C.
Tupelo, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Midori Sour is one of my favorite mixed drinks! I never thought I'd like Midori because of its very green color, so it took a long time for me to try it. If you haven't had Midori, GO TRY IT NOW!!!
Melissa C.
Glendale, AZ
I've tried other melon liqueurs, but Midori keeps bringing me back. It's not as sweet as some other brands, which is good if, like me, you enjoy a nice Midori Sour now and again. A liqueur that's too sweet makes the whole thing too sweet, but this has the perfect flavor!
Tabitha G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I just learned how to mix at home. I can never have enough Mindori sours. I'm probably going to make one tonight after work! It's actually not bad to drink it straight but I still like my mix drink!
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?