BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY
A Midori Sour was one of the first mixed drinks that I ever had that wasn't just rum or whiskey mixed with Coke. I love the Midori flavor and it's especially refreshing on a hot summer day. Like most liqueurs, it's a little pricey so I don't drink it often.
Erica W.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Many generic brands try to duplicate this original melon liqueur, but Midori is the best and always will be the truest, freshest honeydew melon flavor. Perfect for summer cocktails and surprisingly great with absinthe.
Sonya R.
This Liquor is kind of expensive and tastes like medicine no matter what I mix it with. I can not seem to find a way to make it taste good enough to drink, so it just sits in my liquor cabinet. I would not purchase this again as I was excited to finally find it, only to be disappointed by the taste.
Deysha A.
Dorchester , MA
Love this liqueur very hard to find in my area but this is always a nice go to when I don't know what to drink mix it with a little sweet and sour mix and it's all set , I even mix a shot of it when I drink Smirnoff
Elizabeth A.
Alexandria , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is great if you want to make mixed drinks with it. The packaging is nice and the color is so pretty. The flavor is also good straight but i would say it's probably better for mixing.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Mix this with champagne and it is called a "jolly rancher". Love this liquor. Delicious- better than any alternative that I have found. We like to sip these after a long day in the hot tub. Very satisfied. It's something that is always in stock in our liquor cabinet.
Emaleigh D.
San Diego, CA
A delicious melon beverage that provides a light refreshing twist to all of your summer cocktails. The color is bold, but the flavor profile is clean and doesn't overpower the rest of the drink. Pairs well with vodka.
Jennifer D.
Midori is super tasty! It can mix into so many types of drinks. The only downside is the price. It's pretty expensive for being a fifth. But if you make drinks on your own, definitely get it!
Leslie R.

+ 1 part Blue Curacao

+ Splash of Sweet & Sour

+ Splash of Pineapple Juice
Cindy L.
I love using this product to make mix drinks. It tastes good and you can't taste the alcohol. It is affordable. I love the look of the bottle, it's very cute. I always make sure my mini is stocked with this bottle.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?