BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Alejandra M.
San francisco, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really yummy if you know some recipes for mixed drinks that use this. It's really sweet and not many like the flavor so it sort of just sits on the bar. Out of all the brands of melon liqueur, this one definitely makes the best.
Verna M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've been experimenting recently with this one and I love the drinks that I've made thus far. I've even got one where I make a punch out of melon balls vodka and watermelon slush and pinable. Perfect for a girls warm evening in.
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Midori sours. It is a tart taste that is super sweet. The only thing that takes a star away is that it gives me headaches, so I drink it infrequently and in small quantities to avoid that.
Jeri N.
Midori is one of a kind. This melon liquor cannot be replicated. I've had so many amazing mixed drinks from a Midori sour to a Green Pyton at the Rainforest Cafe. It is that one irreplaceable ingredient in certain mixed drink recipes that really "make" the drink better.
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
YUM!!! this is a specialty in our family during Christmas time. My grandpa used to make a drink called melon balls way before I was born for out get togethers every year. it has been over 50 years since this tradition has been going on and the family still does it!
W T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This used to be a favorite, but as I got older and tried different liqueurs, I've started to slow down with Midori--it's a little too sweet and it often needs to be mixed with something else.
Nicky F.
Hope, RI
I love a good Madori Sour or a Melon Ball or just what ever kind of summery concoction I can come up with to use Madori in. It has a great sweet melon flavor that's isn't sickly sweet and it goes down easy! Highly recommend!
Jennifer C.
Roseville, MN
Delicious when you know what to do with it. Very sweet. It takes me forever to get through a bottle because I watch my sugar intake but like this for treating myself :) it's the best (and maybe only) melon liqueur out there!
Erica W.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Many generic brands try to duplicate this original melon liqueur, but Midori is the best and always will be the truest, freshest honeydew melon flavor. Perfect for summer cocktails and surprisingly great with absinthe.
Kayla J.
Beaumont, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If there's Midori in it, I'll probably like it. Love this stuff. It's very sweet, so it's best when balanced out with something not sweet. When we buy this stuff it doesn't last long on our liquor shelf
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?