BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Sonia H.
HOUSTON, TX
I don't think I can praise this enough! I absolutely love the flavor of Midori - it is perfect on the rocks or mixed. Definitely so smooth and worth the price! It is on the pricey end but it is certainly worth it considering the outstanding flavor!
Ben F.
La Jolla, CA
This is by far one of my favorite liqueurs to work with as a bartender. The green coloring is truly unique across the bar. Great recipes can follow your basic sour mix into martinis, scoobie snacks, tropical blends, and a lot more fun!
Lindsay W.
Robinson, IL
This is a great liqueur. We mix it in several different cocktails that we know how to make. It is a little on the pricey side, but I'm pretty sure it is the only melon flavored one out there. Definitely don't be afraid to try it.
Liz R.
I love that this Liqueur has a melon flavor without coming off strongly of artificial watermelon candies. It has a strong enough flavor to stand on it's own (if so desired), but also mixes wonderfully, especially with fruit juices.
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love using this with vodka!! It is probably one of the best liqueur to mix with drinks. I always have it in my pantry. Great when hosting a party! And it is also affordable. Recommended to others 😊
Danielle R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Absolutely one of my FAVORITE liqueurs! Midori goes great in frozen margaritas, or just used as a mixer. It gives your drink the perfect amount of tart and sweet! I recommend this liqueur if you're wanting to try something different.
Nina R.
Great to drink on it's own or with a mixer. I remember when I turned 21, a Midori Sour was the first thing I ordered. It was just to pretty and green and sweet, I absolutely love it. For that reason I will continue to purchase Midori. More likely for party settings so that we can have cocktails that are on the lighter side.
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love Midori. I have memories of the first night I tried this! It was so good i couldn't stop drinking them lol. I recommend this product. Taste pretty good to me. It was also recommend to me and I have enjoyed it for 10 years. You don't lose anything just by giving it a shot!
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
If I had to pick one alcohol to keep with me always, it would be with. Midori mixes well without losing it's individual flavor, but honestly? I just love it straight. Plus, it's by far the prettiest bottle I've seen. And the flavor is an interesting melon mixture, which I love.
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love Midori sours. It is a tart taste that is super sweet. The only thing that takes a star away is that it gives me headaches, so I drink it infrequently and in small quantities to avoid that.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?