BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Diana B.
I like this flavor has a fruity taste to it. This goes great on the rocks or with a mix. This is a stable flavor and when ever I want to remember my college days this was the drink of choice. I recommend this drink for those who enjoy a fruity sweet drink.
Hasmik Ester D.
Arlington, TX
Really big fan of the melon flavor in this but at time it can become overpowering. The price is good for those looking for an affordable drink with expensive looking packaging. I have other favorites over this one but this is definitely in my top 5!
Ashley B.
Seattle, WA
Midori is a fun mixer. Midori sours are one of my favorite drinks. Midori has a great melon flavor that is easy to drink. It's also kind of fun to drink something green. You can create a cool layering effect in the cocktail glass if you pour it right.
Jena T.
Wake Forest, NC
This is a sweet melon tasting liquer that is great for all kinds of mixers and holiday drinks! It's great for all sorts of occasions and is super yummy! Definitely try it with your favorite liquor sometime! You won't be sorry. Highly recommended! (:
ly n.
Seattle, WA
I love making Midori Sours! You really can't go wrong making Midori Sours at a party! Ever since I was introduced to this drink, I've told so many people to try it at the bar/club and they love it! They also love it when I make it! The way I would describe the taste is if Mountain Dew made an alcoholic drink it would taste like a Midori Sour haha!
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
Every time I order a Midori Sour the bartender looks at me like I just turned 21 and I cant handle drinking anything else. Seriously this is the best drink ever. I try to venture out and try new drinks but I will always come back to Midori Sours!!!
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
I love Midori! Add some of this to your margarita to add a great watermelon flavor. Midori sours are also a great go-to when you want something a little bit sweeter. Everyone I know who has tasted this loves it!
alexandria s.
This is just way too good. I think it's a touch overpriced, but it goes down pretty damned smoothly, and mixes well with quite a bit of stuff, like sprite or mountain dew, for example. I've had it quite a few times, and would recommend it for sure.
Heather S.
Eureka, CA
Great for Melon Balls and other melon flavored drinks. Decently priced fine liqueur. Good for party mixing. I would buy it again if I wanted to throw a luau or tropical themed party. The green color is very attractive and makes for beautiful drink.
Lakshmia F.
Atlanta, GA
Midori is an awesome liqueur to use! I usually make mixed drinks a few times a week and the Midori is usually in that rotation. It is sweet, but not too sweet and it adds a great melon flavor to any beverage.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?