BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Yummmooooo, this is a great liqueur that you can use to make a cool and crisp cocktail or a heavy after dinner drink. I sometimes use it with sake for a little Asian twist and it is absolutely delectable. For anyone who hasn't tried Midori they really need to!
Leika S.
Minneapolis, MN
Midori means green in Japanese, and we Japanese have a fondness for melon flavor. This liquor is versatile and will sweeten up your typical boring mixed drink routine. Try going to Asian bars/restaurants where we always carry this stuff if you're dying to try!
Kelly B.
Holliston, MA
Super affordable and tastes great! I usually mix it with Sprite and sweet and sour mixer and it's honestly so good ( if you like really sweet drinks). I love the packaging too, very sleek looking. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes really sweet drinks.
megan r.
hinckley, OH
Great liquor to mix drinks with you can make so much with this. On the sour side if you just try it but great when you mix it. You really can't go wrong making Midori Sours. If you're trying alcohol for the first time this would be one that I recommend
Xavi H.
Calexico, CA
always a good companion for mixing new kind of drinks. bought when first moved in with wife and got to find very tasty mixed drinks using this liquor. it lasts a long time because mixed drinks are a few once in a while. pretty much recomended for everyone
Jenna G.
Pacific Palisades, CA
I'm not crazy about this liqueur. It's a bit too sweet and reminds me of all the cheap tasting cocktails I've had in Las Vegas if you know what I mean. Too much sugar that will encourage a not-so-fun hangover the next day. Better off using simple syrup.
Ashleigh P.
Midori Melon Liqueur is like the Kim Kardashian of melon liqueurs. It's the perfect amount of melon flavor when you need it with any kind of drink you want to put melon flavor it. The bottle is cute and perfect and this bottle is a tad pricey but worth it.
Alaina R.
Dudley, MA
Midori is my go to liqueur. I definitely prefer the fruity mixed drinks that can be made with it when I known I'll be drinking over an extended period of time. I like that it can be mixed with different juices and sodas depending on what I'm in the mood for. In my opinion, it's hard to find alcohol that tastes good on its own but Midori is an exception.
Joslyn P.
Port st Lucie , Fl
Wow I love this stuff so much!! I love ordering midori sours when I go out because they are just so amazing!! I like drinking this product on the rocks as well because it is just that good!! I would always buy this product again because it is just so good!
Diana B.
I like this flavor has a fruity taste to it. This goes great on the rocks or with a mix. This is a stable flavor and when ever I want to remember my college days this was the drink of choice. I recommend this drink for those who enjoy a fruity sweet drink.
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?