Midori Melon Liqueur

by Midori

#13 in Liqueurs

What do you mix this with?
Is this any good? It sounds great for summer
Where can you find this drink at and is it expensive?
Start your review of Midori Melon Liqueur!
Product Highlights
Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable in reviews
Isabel N.
Burbank, CA
Midori Melon Liqueur uploaded by Isabel N.
This may be biased because my entire family loves drink this, but I would honestly recommend it to anyone who is legally allowed to drink lol. First of all, it’s so beautiful and pops out due to the green, and second of all, IT TASTES SO GOOD 😊 Below is a Melon drink that you can make using Midori Melon Liqueur
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Midori Melon Liqueur uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Instacart
It's very sweet, and the melon flavor is recognizable but not bold. I like to make a Midori sour as it combines the best of both worlds: it has a sweet fruity taste and a fun green color that can add a festive touch to any party.
Jaime F.
Texas
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
1,257 reviews
Love this liqueur. My favorite is Malibu, Midori and pineapple juice. Definitely worth a try.
Ashley W.
Peoria, IL
Midori Melon Liqueur uploaded by Ashley W.
I buy this on occasion. It’s pricey but it reminds of the layered drinks my friends and I had on vacation in Tulum, Mexico. Top notch stuff here.
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love the fruity flavor of this. I like to mix with pineapple juice and coconut rum to make a cocktail in summer.
Danielle S.
Lakewood, CA
Midori Melon Liqueur uploaded by Danielle S.
A good add to our grinch drink. Add some rum and lemon soda and garnish with a cherry. This is a great easy smooth drink to mix with anything. It’s not strong tasting so it works as a mixture. It also isn’t really syrupy. A lot of recipes require Midori.
Angela S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Midori Melon Liqueur This is a great tasting liquor! It tastes like Melon which is one of my favorites. I use it as a mixer and makes your drink so much more tasty. I wouldn't change a thing on it and will continue to purchase. I highly recommend if you are looking for a liquor that tastes like yummy melon 🍉🍈
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: Instacart
Always gotta love Midori sours! 💓 When in the mood nothing compares... Or Grasshoppers... Flashback to twenties lol
Samantha A.
I love midori. its so good and its a wonderful mix to almost anything. i can drink midori sours any day.
Kim C.
Vinita, OK
I first tried this while living in Australia. Fell in love with it. I drink it with 7up or Sprite. I was excited to find it here a few years after I moved back. It’s a go to for summer. Midori Melon Liqueur
Ask a question to the Influenster community...