BY MIDORI

Midori Melon Liqueur
  • "Midori is a really good melon flavored liqueur you can use it in a lot of mixed drinks and it's affordable " in 5 reviews
Christine J.
Big Bear Lake, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Its a sweet, richly decadent addition for many tropical drinks. Highly recommend! Great for dummer beach parties and all year round. Midori Melon Liqueur
Natalie P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great melon taste that adds a little punch to any drink. Normally I mixed with vodka and OJ for a melon ball cocktail. Cool looking bottle not too expensive. Would recommend if you like melon/Watermelon flavoring
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
This is, honestly, one of my favorite liqueurs. It's a melon flavor so it goes best in anything fruity but would also be awesome with a basic rum or vodka (or maybe tequila if you like that stuff). I first tried this added to a mai tai and it was amazing!
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Man this stuff is strong!!! But it is really really good in a mixed drink! It kind of tastes like green apple and melons mixed together. I’ve taken it as a shot before and that was too much. But it’s really good as a drink
Breeanna B.
Spring Lake, NC
I love midori. It have a nice sweet taste and also a very good melon taste. I buy this frequently to make midori sours (midori and sweet and sour margarita mix) amazing drink for those who like fruity adult beverages!!!
Suhail J.
Brooklyn, NY
Midori sour is my favorite all time drink. Brings me a-lot of girls night great memories. Mix it with a bit of lime juice, sugar and a cherry and enjoy. Always a good night with a Midori sour in my hand.
Miriam M.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my favorite to make a Midori drink. I love the smell and taste. I just wished it wasn’t so sweet. The sweetness can be overpowering at times so I try to add less then what some recipes suggest.
Pamela C.
Fresno, CA
I love to use this as a mixer in one of my favorite drinks with pineapple juice and some Malibu rum it makes the most amazing tropical drink that one can sip on and feel like they or on vacation. It’s sooo good!
Alicia H.
This is my go to!!!! Unfortunately not every bar carries it, but if they do I order a Midori Sour. It. Is. AMAZING!!! I can drink it all night! Highly recommend trying!
Heath W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
C'mon, who didn't drink this in high school? I mean college. Totally college. Sure, if you order a midori sour in a bar you're automatically gonna get carded, but they taste like sweet tarts and my youth and I love them. Go ahead, just open the bottle and smell it. How can you not love it even if it's neon green?
Carina O.
What's your favorite mixer with midori?
Angie A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What can you use this in?
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Is this better to drink straight or mix with other beverages?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Is this very sweet? What's the best way to drink this?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy?