Midol Teen Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Relief Caplets - 24 CT uploaded by Aizell Reyanne L.

BY MIDOL

Midol® Teen.
Maximum strength multi-symptom relief of cramps, backache & bloating.
Acetaminophen.
Pain reliever.
Bayer.
24 caplets.
Caffeine free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica T.
Jenkintown, PA
Working as a high-school teacher I cannot sing the Praises of midol enough. My teenage students swear by it and will ask for it by name from myself and the school nurse. You would think it was made out of 24 karat gold the way they act when they get a bottle of it themselves or when they are granted some from the school nurse whatever you're doing Midol it's working!
Ronni J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I suffer from chronic migraines so I need to keep my caffeine intake in check therefore I opt for midol teen because it lacks the caffeine element. Midol teen helps to keep those monthly aches and pain at ease while also not affecting my chronic migraines. My one issue with this over the counter is the price and it’s not always readily available.
Amber S.
Harbor City
Two teenage girls in the house can be such a great time, but realistically as women we know that the mood swings can be high and low during that time of the month. I purchased this because they saw that it said teen, and wanted it due to it being more directed towards them, however I feel like it has the same affect as the regular one. Definitely recommend
BC R.
This is a good brand and does help with cramps and bloating, but I had to stop using it because of the side effects. The caffeine in the medicine made me really jittery and it always had a bad crash afterwards. I wouldn’t recommend to someone who is possibly sensitive to caffeine.
Daniella D.
So when it’s that time of the month for me, I usually take Advil but I have bought these and they work the same as Advil for pain relief, except the fact that I usually feel a little feverish during that time, so Advil helps with that and Midol doesn’t.
Other than that they’re great, the help with cramps and basically any pain you have associated with your period.
Amber R.
Brooklyn
These are very good for taking away pain. They’re affordable, which is nice because I don’t want to break the bank. They really help with menstrual cramps though they do take a while to take away the pain compared to other medications I’ve tried.
Christina K.
Greenfield, WI
This is seriously amazing. Can’t even explain how it cures cramps instantly. This relieves my cramps right away and makes me feel a lot better. I’m so happy that I tried this product and I highly recommend it for any ladies who have bad cramps!
Gianna A.
Having menstrual cramps really sucks . I always buy midol teen especially when I know it’s that time of the month . I tend to get really bad cramps and midol really takes the pain away I love this product and it works amazing !
Lauren D.
Provo
I get really bad cramps when it’s that time of the month. I use this everyday when I’m on my period- so about 4 days. It helps relieve my cramps and makes me feel less bloated. I am very satisfied with this product!
Shelby R.
coral springs
Whenever it’s that time of the month and I’m feeling terrible I just take some of these. I feel less bloated, my cramps stop killing me and any other aches and pains that I have (usually my legs) go away as well.
Marisol C.
I did not know this existed! Does it work as well as the original?
QuinysE E.
Bronx, NY
Does this work better for my period than alieve and Advil?
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's the difference between this and regular midol