Midol Teen Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Relief Caplets - 24 CT uploaded by Aizell Reyanne L.

BY MIDOL #60 in Pain Relief

Midol® Teen.
Maximum strength multi-symptom relief of cramps, backache & bloating.
Acetaminophen.
Pain reliever.
Bayer.
24 caplets.
Caffeine free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ronni J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I suffer from chronic migraines so I need to keep my caffeine intake in check therefore I opt for midol teen because it lacks the caffeine element. Midol teen helps to keep those monthly aches and pain at ease while also not affecting my chronic migraines. My one issue with this over the counter is the price and it’s not always readily available.
BC R.
This is a good brand and does help with cramps and bloating, but I had to stop using it because of the side effects. The caffeine in the medicine made me really jittery and it always had a bad crash afterwards. I wouldn’t recommend to someone who is possibly sensitive to caffeine.
Daniella D.
So when it’s that time of the month for me, I usually take Advil but I have bought these and they work the same as Advil for pain relief, except the fact that I usually feel a little feverish during that time, so Advil helps with that and Midol doesn’t.
Other than that they’re great, the help with cramps and basically any pain you have associated with your period.
Erika G.
Union, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay so I have a thirteen year old and she's still getting used to the realization the with her monthly come all sorts of pain. So I get her these which helps out a lot
Christina K.
Greenfield, WI
This is seriously amazing. Can’t even explain how it cures cramps instantly. This relieves my cramps right away and makes me feel a lot better. I’m so happy that I tried this product and I highly recommend it for any ladies who have bad cramps!
Gianna A.
Having menstrual cramps really sucks . I always buy midol teen especially when I know it’s that time of the month . I tend to get really bad cramps and midol really takes the pain away I love this product and it works amazing !
Brooke P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a teen and this does help with cramping sometimes. The caffeine in the pills makes me hyper though. It is affordable and can be found at your local drugstore in the medicine aisles. It is effective but not as effected as the regular Midol. I would recommend  Midol Teen Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Relief Caplets - 24 CT to other teens.
anacecy G.
mission
I always need midol when its that time of the month and even the teen midol works perfectly for me! They are good they target the problem really quickly and my pain goes away!
Demi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
No matter if you're a teen or not, this relieves those horrible symptoms! I use it on the first day of my period and it alleviates the cramps better than other pills! It also relieves my headaches and fatigue that this stupid monthly brings along with it!
Mariah R.
Clintwood, VA
Cramps, headaches, and backache. I suffer all of these symptoms while on my monthly time and I always have and will continue to use Midol! It works so fast and so efficiently. I always keep some on me because you never know when you’ll need it!
Marisol C.
I did not know this existed! Does it work as well as the original?
Quinyse E.
Brockport, NY
Does this work better for my period than alieve and Advil?
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's the difference between this and regular midol