Midol PM Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Relief Coated Caplets uploaded by Ariel W.

BY MIDOL #28 in Pain Relief

Midol® PM Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep-Aid.
Maximum strength night time relief of menstrual pain with a non-habit forming sleep-aid.
Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine citrate.
Bayer.
20 coated caplets.

• Does this help with bloating? i always hurt at night trying to ro...2 Answers
  • Is it true that midol doesn't work for menstrual... Be the first to answer!
  • Do the Pm pills work as good or better than the regular Midol?7 Answers
Midol PM Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Relief Coated Caplets
  • "This makes the cramps go away and stay away for the entire night and make it so much easier to sleep." in 1 review
  • "It provide all the relief of those ugly symptoms and I have a little secret... it works great on migraine (non menstrual) as well!" in 1 review
Indigo J.
Midol is the only thing that will take my headaches away when I’m on my period.

I have PCOS and don’t get my period every month but boy oh boy, when I do it’s painful. Cramps, headaches, backaches, gas, bloating, the works, and every time Midol is the only thing I reach for because it’s the only thing that works for me!

I usually pick it up at Walgreens or Kroger when I run out, total lifesaver! Midol Complete Pain Reliever Maximum Strength
Brooke G.
Union Grove
These brands, marketed straight to women who would do anything at times to get a little relief, bother the crap out of me. It’s just a mix of Tylenol, diphenhydramine (Benadryl) and maybe a small amount of diuretic for bloating. These types of medications have never worked on me and I am miserable during my monthly and cry over my cramps. Your better off talking to your doctor for Naproxen Sodium or buying an anti inflammatory like Ibuprofen than this stuff.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pre panic attacks these were a life savor for me. I could soak through a Kotex plus and maxi pad in 45 minutes and have to change after each class when I was 14. I still have super heavy periods but can’t use this product anymore because of the caffeine content but it workssss so well for all of the PMS and horrible stuff that comes a long with it.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m incomplete amazement in how well these work for pain during THAT time! I found it at Walgreens and am so thankful I decided to try it out. Instead of having to be 4 different products, I’m able to get relief with just 2 pills. Highly recommended for the woman needed relief for their womanly pains and are unable to sleep. This works, hand down.
Jenny V.
Bowling Green, KY
I have really bad cramps that keep me up at night, and I bought this to help me sleep. The problem is that I wake up almost exactly four hours from the time I took it because it wears off. So I don’t actually get a good night’s sleep. It doesn’t work well enough for me to buy it again.
Kyle G.
Baltimore, MD
There’s nothing like Midol during a rough period. It definitely is my go-to for cramps and it really is a wonder drug. I don’t know what I would do without it, I highly recommend buying this product if you are looking for a solution to your period pain.
Holden S.
Wise, VA
This medicine is so much better than any alternative or aspirin to take for mensural cramps. It’s definitely worth it and good for the price. It helps the pain quickly and easily. I’ve taken it since I was little and will continue to when I have cramps.
Brittney T.
Kermit
I hurt very bad around that time of the month but I also had the esure done after my 3girls and I would advise any one do not get the essuer done it's not worth the pain years down the road this is the only thing that will help my cramps there so bad.
Nicole S.
Kansas City , MO
This stuff is my best friend when it’s that time of the month! I have such terrible cramping and this stuff really takes it away! It’s easy to use you just take two caplets every 4-6 hours! I recommend to anyone who has terrible cramps and Bloating
Harlee S.
Villa Grove
Highly recommended for those painful period pains such as cramps or chest pain. Also great for headaches or migraines I use it whenever I start my monthly or get a terrible migraine. It’s a highly effective medicine that I will gladly buy again!!
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Do the Pm pills work as good or better than the regular Midol?
Cylie M.
Cookeville , TN
Does this help with bloating? i always hurt at night trying to roll over
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is it true that midol doesn't work for menstrual period I want to try it when my cycle comes back? Midol Complete Pain Relief/Stimulant/Diuretic Gelcaps