Midol PM Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Relief Coated Caplets uploaded by Ariel W.

BY MIDOL #68 in Pain Relief

Midol® PM Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep-Aid.
Maximum strength night time relief of menstrual pain with a non-habit forming sleep-aid.
Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine citrate.
Bayer.
20 coated caplets.

• Does this help with bloating? i always hurt at night trying to roll...2 Answers
  • Is it true that midol doesn't work for menstrual...Be the first to answer!
  • Do the Pm pills work as good or better than the regular Midol?7 Answers
Midol PM Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Relief Coated Caplets
  • "It provide all the relief of those ugly symptoms and I have a little secret... it works great on migraine (non menstrual) as well!" in 1 review
  • "This makes the cramps go away and stay away for the entire night and make it so much easier to sleep." in 1 review
Jodie R.
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this stuff! For me, I get the worst cramps at nighttime and in the early morning, causing me to wake up. With this, I can take it at night knowing I won't be up late with the caffeine of the regular version. Both are staples in my cabinet! I like it also to relieve soreness from working out!
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
The best thing there is when you're on your period and seem to have a hard time sleeping this knocks me out and keeps me from waking up from menstrual cramps or back pain
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Doral, FL
A woman needs Midol in her medicine cabinet, it just works and the Midol PM helps me sleep no matter how uncomfortable I am without harming my sensitive stomach.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Huntley , IL
I had no idea these existed but I think I'm going to have to buy them! Tired of waking with cramps!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Galax, VA
I want totry this. I have tried midol and it works. Maybe model pm will work.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
This product by Midol is awesome! I suffer from many symptoms during my cycle. I have some pretty painful cramps and pains in my back. I don't know exactly what it is in this product that works it's magic but if you suffer during your cycle grab this product by Midol! You'll be glad you did! I take two of these after a hot shower and within 10-20 minutes I feel sooooo much better! I was using aspirin,Aleve, ibuprofen and it wasn't helping. I am so glad I had a friend hand me two of these a few years ago because I was at wits end with trying to find something that would help me with my painful cramps,hurting back,aching legs and headaches! This relieves all my discomfort and misery that comes with my cycle! I highly recommend that you keep a bottle in your purse or medicine cabinet!
Meshia E.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I use all types of Midol and their biggest competition I find to work about the same depending on what you want or need. I think Midol has a more complete range (such as caffine free, and teen versions of these pills and of course even these nighttime ones!) But back to the reviee of this particular product. I love this version for nighttime, like all midol it really does work and helps with all of those aches and pains, cramps and bloating (but if it's really bad maybe go for the extra strength instead and just take a sleep aid with it) these really do the trick on those nights where your monthly visiter is down for a sleepover and you just can't seem to nod off. These help with all the above listed symptoms but will also help to gentally nudge you into a peaceful rest so at least you can have that! 😁 👍
JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
My go to menstrual medicine when that time of the month hits. It helps me out in every way especially at night when its the worst for me...my cramps. Ladies you know how irritating it can be when you have to sleep and your on your cycle and cramping at night when you need to be sleeping for work!?! Yeah this helps every time and I have a few bottles of it in my medicine cabinet. Great product, I totally recommend it.
Margaret L.
Margaret L.
I'm a very active person throughout the day which helps subdue the intense cramps that I experience. However at night when I lay down the intense pain returns and causes me restlessness and irritability. I came across Midol PM next to all of the feminine products, like pads, etc. and I'm so glad I did! Not only do these pills ease the period cramps but the help me relax so I can fall into a comfortable sleep!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Cleveland, OH
For Pain "This product is not well known. I had to introduced it to my sister. She was taking Advil PM and it made her angry, anxious. I took her off Advil PM it and got her on Midol PM. Few days later, she called me and shared the same thing I experienced. Calm, well rested, relax and not as angry as before. I love this product. I hate the fact that it took me so long to find it. It needs to be marketed more.
Jody H.
Jody H.
Gardner, KS
Do the Pm pills work as good or better than the regular Midol?
Cylie M.
Cylie M.
Cookeville, TN
Does this help with bloating? i always hurt at night trying to roll over
lis C.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Is it true that midol doesn't work for menstrual period I want to try it when my cycle comes back? Midol Complete Pain Relief/Stimulant/Diuretic Gelcaps