BY MIDOL #10 in Pain Relief

Acetaminophen/Caffeine/Pyrilamine Maleate. Pain Reliever/Stimulant/Diuretic. Maximum Strength Relief of: Cramps; Bloating; Fatigue; Backache; Headache. Aspirin-Free. see more...

• I am allergic to paracetamol (Tylenol), and Im not sure i...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else notice this makes them sleepy? This knoc...11 Answers
  • Does this seriously work better than taking a Goodies pow...3 Answers
Midol Menstrual Complete
  • "Really does help easy pain and make the week more comfortable(: No more cramps, back pain and bloating which is awesome!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have extremely bad cramps during my time of the month, but if I take this at the beginning of my symptoms it's helps a lot!" in 5 reviews
  • "Midol is defiantly a life saver for me it really helps me with cramps and lower back aches as well as giving me some energy and just all around feel Better." in 5 reviews
  • "I use this a lot for when I get really bad cramps and back aches when I'm on my period and it works pretty fast." in 4 reviews
Shivani P.
Review for: Menstrual Complete more...
The few times in my life that I have had an awful first day, I turn to midol. What I love about this is that it helps multiple symptoms, so you don’t have to just take a pain reliever with a caffeinated beverage and suffer through the rest of the symptoms. It works the best if you ever feel lightheaded and like you are about to pass out!!! Only reason I give it 4 stars is that it has always taken a couple hours for the medicine to kick in, and it usually is most effective when you take a quick nap after taking the medicine, which can be slightly inconvenient.
Vaness E.
Norwood, PA
Review for: Menstrual Complete more...
These are really good at relieving my cramps. I usually get really bad cramps the first two days of my period and I’ll take one of these each day and it takes the pain completely away. I just hate when I wake up with cramps and Ill know I got my period because I feel the cramps and then I’ll take a midol but there’s those 20-30 minutes I have to suffer until it kicks in!
Carolina R.
Review for: Menstrual Complete more...
I have PCOS. That means I don’t get my period every single month like I should. But when aunt flow visits me the cramps are horrible. I can’t stand them. I lay in bed all day. With midol it has done such a big difference. It helps me function more and it takes the pain of cramps away. I will definitely keep using this as long as I get a period.
Jessica A.
Saint Louis
My periods before having kids were excruciating especially the cramps. The onky relief I could get was if I sat on the toilet of laid on my stomach. My husband bought me this and it helped alot. Alot of we on have very bad cramps and just deal with the pain because they don't think anything will help but i I highly recommend this product
Candy M.
Crossett, AR
Review for: Menstrual Complete more...
I don’t usually like taking medicine unless it’s herbal but midol is definitely my go to! It fixes everything from a bad attitude to a cramping stomach! And you can buy it basically anywhere. I definitely recommend this product to everyone boy or girl, honestly it doesn’t matter the only main difference is the amount of caffeine in it.
Vanessa Q.
Fresno
Before I used to get really bad menstrual cramps to the point where all I could do is lay in bed in the fetal position but as soon as I would take this, within thrifty minutes I would start to feel the relief and be able to go back to being my normal self again. I now give it to my 11 year old since she cramps too.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
This works great for cramps! I always get complete which has caffeine in it. I get really bad cramps the first couple days of my period so I always make sure I have midol in stock so that way when the time comes I already have it there. Unlike other meds I have tried before for cramps midol complete really works 👌🏻
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I used to take midol as a teenager because I thought I needed that specific drug to combat my cramps. It does work well for pain relief. However, two pills have the equivalent amount of caffeine as one cup of coffee. It may take away my cramps, but I am sensitive to caffeine and it elevates my pulse.
Brandi B.
Logan, UT
It gets rid of that awful bloated balloon feeling! I hate that!! It is my go to for my period. I I love you draw back, don’t take it after 1/2 because you won’t sleep. Notable too though, I don’t notice the caffeine. It is subtle, I cannot sleep when I take it after that time though
Hailey D.
Abbottstown , PA
Review for: Menstrual Complete more...
Ever since my first period I’ve had extremely painful cramps and this is one of the few that actually help me. If you know your “pain schedule” you can take this in advance to prevent the pain. Like I’ll take it before bed because I know I usually wake up with the worst cramps.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Does anyone have any tips on dealing with very painful cramps?
kelly p.
I've always wanted to get midol. I get terrible cramps because of ovarian cyst, advil helps but it just makes me drowsy. Does this also help with bloating?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do they work? Are they safe to use? How many does one end up taking In a day for bad cramps.. Make you sleepy? Does it numb you
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
Does anyone else notice this makes them sleepy? This knocks me out!
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Why is midol in the fitness section?