Midol Menstrual Complete uploaded by Emily M.Midol Menstrual Complete uploaded by Nikki S.Midol Menstrual Complete uploaded by Paula S.

BY MIDOL #7 in Pain Relief

Acetaminophen/Caffeine/Pyrilamine Maleate. Pain Reliever/Stimulant/Diuretic. Maximum Strength Relief of: Cramps; Bloating; Fatigue; Backache; Headache. Aspirin-Free. see more...

• I am allergic to paracetamol (Tylenol), and Im not sure i...1 Answers
  • Does this seriously work better than taking a Goodies pow...3 Answers
  • How well does this actually work for bloating? I get extr...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "Really does help easy pain and make the week more comfortable(: No more cramps, back pain and bloating which is awesome!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have extremely bad cramps during my time of the month, but if I take this at the beginning of my symptoms it's helps a lot!" in 5 reviews
  • "Midol is defiantly a life saver for me it really helps me with cramps and lower back aches as well as giving me some energy and just all around feel Better." in 5 reviews
  • "I use this a lot for when I get really bad cramps and back aches when I'm on my period and it works pretty fast." in 4 reviews
Ericka H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I've had severe cramps since before my period actually started. I tried everything, went on a prescription medication, and various birth controls. I had previously tried the gel capsules and for some reason, those ones didn't work for me so I figured Midol was just another medication that wouldn't help me. However, I discovered that the regular tablets are a life saver. I don't know what the difference is but they work so well. It takes about a half an hour for them to work (I wish they worked sooner but I think that's average for most medications) and really the only downfall I have is that if I take it at any point after 5pm, I will be wide awake all night from the caffeine in them. Generally though, if it's taken right away in the morning before my cramps start, I'll only have to take it one more time at around noon and be good for the rest of the day. I'm forever grateful of the creators of midol.Midol Menstrual Complete
Shivani P.
Review for: Menstrual Complete more...
The few times in my life that I have had an awful first day, I turn to midol. What I love about this is that it helps multiple symptoms, so you don’t have to just take a pain reliever with a caffeinated beverage and suffer through the rest of the symptoms. It works the best if you ever feel lightheaded and like you are about to pass out!!! Only reason I give it 4 stars is that it has always taken a couple hours for the medicine to kick in, and it usually is most effective when you take a quick nap after taking the medicine, which can be slightly inconvenient.
Vaness E.
Review for: Menstrual Complete more...
These are really good at relieving my cramps. I usually get really bad cramps the first two days of my period and I’ll take one of these each day and it takes the pain completely away. I just hate when I wake up with cramps and Ill know I got my period because I feel the cramps and then I’ll take a midol but there’s those 20-30 minutes I have to suffer until it kicks in!
alexia c.
Methuen, MA
The holy grail. As a person who gets THE WORST cramps, the type that makes you cancel your whole day and cry in you bed because your body hurts too much to move, these are a life saver. I often take a pill right when I wake up in the morning to prevent the craps from attacking. This routine has saved me from so much pain, you guys should definitely try this out.
Jessica A.
Saint Louis
My periods before having kids were excruciating especially the cramps. The onky relief I could get was if I sat on the toilet of laid on my stomach. My husband bought me this and it helped alot. Alot of we on have very bad cramps and just deal with the pain because they don't think anything will help but i I highly recommend this product
Candy M.
Crossett, AR
Review for: Menstrual Complete more...
I don’t usually like taking medicine unless it’s herbal but midol is definitely my go to! It fixes everything from a bad attitude to a cramping stomach! And you can buy it basically anywhere. I definitely recommend this product to everyone boy or girl, honestly it doesn’t matter the only main difference is the amount of caffeine in it.
Amanda G.
I suffered horribly from menstrual cramps before I changed my bc to a mirena. My monthly cycle wasps horrible that I would skip school, work or even doing activities because the pain was unbearable. With Midil, I was able to get up and do what I wanted where I wanted without having a horrible cramp. These work well!
Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
This works great for cramps! I always get complete which has caffeine in it. I get really bad cramps the first couple days of my period so I always make sure I have midol in stock so that way when the time comes I already have it there. Unlike other meds I have tried before for cramps midol complete really works 👌🏻
Alyssia D.
Sinton, TX
Midol Long Lasting Relief 20 Count I have recently tried the New Midol Long Lasting relief and I love it! It let's me keep going and not lounge around in pain all day. That's not an option for me and my toddler. I don't get those days off so I definitely turn to Midol's Long Lasting relief product!
Kennedy M.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Menstrual Complete more...
I will use ibeuprofen over Midol for my menstural symptoms. I get cramps really bad through my whole period and Midol only masks the pain a little bit. The pain still lingers and so I usually have to take an Advil or two with it. If you have strong menstural symptoms, I suggest another pain reliever.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Does anyone have any tips on dealing with very painful cramps?
kelly p.
I've always wanted to get midol. I get terrible cramps because of ovarian cyst, advil helps but it just makes me drowsy. Does this also help with bloating?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do they work? Are they safe to use? How many does one end up taking In a day for bad cramps.. Make you sleepy? Does it numb you
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
Does anyone else notice this makes them sleepy? This knocks me out!
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Why is midol in the fitness section?