Midol Menstridol Extended Relief Caplets uploaded by Carol E.Midol Menstridol Extended Relief Caplets uploaded by Omeka E.Midol Menstridol Extended Relief Caplets uploaded by Jamie S.

BY MIDOL #45 in Pain Relief

Up To 12 Hours of Menstrual Pain Relief br From the Makers of Midol Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220 mg br Pain Reliever Fever Reducer * Temporarily relieves minor cramps, backaches and headaches. 20 Caplets Each caplet contains: sodium 20 mg. Questions or comments?

• Been to Walgreens and Wal-Mart and can not find this product. It ...3 Answers
  • These do not work for me! Is there an extra strength version?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Asheley G.
Blairs, VA
Whenever that time of the month comes along, I make sure I have a supply of these. They are the best at knocking out the pain and making me feel normal. I take one the day before I am set to start, and if I take them as directed, I'm able to function throughout my day. I have found that sometimes, my periods end up shorter!
Carol E.
Mt Arlington, NJ
I always suffered from very strong menstrual cramps, so much so that I even fainted, I tried many medicines and the only one that helped me to relieve my pain in less than 7 minutes was Menstridol, I take 2 pills every 12 hours and really WORK, always I recommend it to my friends.
Katherine L.
Altavista, VA
This is the only product that has helped me with my cramps. I use it every time I have cramps and it helps immensely !
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
These did nothing for me and my killer cycles, I was so disappointed since I've always heard good things about this.
G'Dione B.
Jackson
Okay, this is a really good product for a person who has bad cramps. I love this product from this company because it gets rid of my cramps immediately. I think that it is worth it and would definitely recommend to people if the other medicine that they have doesn’t work for you, you can try this one!
Evana P.
Orlando , FL
I️ always get cramps when it’s that time of month every single time and that’s why I️ always need to have a heave stock of these. They never fail to cure my cramps and definitely meet my expectations. Would buy again
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
The Best! I don't have the best luck when it comes to my menstrual cycle, so when the cramps hit, I feel like I'm dying. Midol has always taken my pain away and allowed me to be the best me when going through the "time of the month." I would recommend this brand to every woman with extreme cramps during their cycle!
Lizzy P.
Chattanooga, TN
I would never make it through my miserable shark week if it wasn't for this. For me, it does take a bit to kick in. (I have pcos and endometriosis so my period pain is so horrid.) however, when it kicks in I feel great! Honestly 2-4 through the whole day is all I ever need!
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
These are so great!! If I could give these tablets 10 stars I would. Buy for extreme menstrual cycle cramps and they actually work within minutes!! I use Menstridol every time my cramps act up during my monthly. Will continue to buy.
Kirsten S.
Seminole, FL
Best cramp reliever I've used. Midol is my favorite brand and they're oh so effective. I love the fact that the pills are small and easy to take as well as effective. Really helps with people like me who are always on the go.
felisha d.
Chicago
Been to Walgreens and Wal-Mart and can not find this product. It was the only thing that helped with my cramps. Can I buy online?
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert
These do not work for me! Is there an extra strength version?