Midol Menstridol Extended Relief Caplets uploaded by Jamie S.Midol Menstridol Extended Relief Caplets uploaded by Omeka E.Midol Menstridol Extended Relief Caplets uploaded by Carol E.

BY MIDOL #33 in Pain Relief

Up To 12 Hours of Menstrual Pain Relief br From the Makers of Midol Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220 mg br Pain Reliever Fever Reducer * Temporarily relieves minor cramps, backaches and headaches. 20 Caplets Each caplet contains: sodium 20 mg. Questions or comments?

• I’m bloating a lot and have spotted the past few days, sh...1 Answers
  • Been to Walgreens and Wal-Mart and can not find this prod...5 Answers
  • These do not work for me! Is there an extra strength vers...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I never really felt like pain relievers touched my pain during my lady time. But this particular Midol does the trick. In fact I keep it on hand for headaches at work as well. One of my co workers had taken one for one of her headaches and later that evening asked me to send her a picture of the box while she was at the store. She is well past menopause, so obviously she felt it worked well!
Angelique G.
As a woman periods are just horrible! The bloating, the cramps from hell, back pain, soreness and appetite issues, either hungry or not hungry. It feels like a saw blade is rotating inside of me during my period. I thank God forMidol Menstridol Extended Relief Caplets this has saved my life and makes my painful period more manageable and no pain.
Athena C.
Salisbury, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
seriously so amazing for menstrual cramps. I was having the worst cramps on vacation one time so I ran to the store and came across this and seriously thank goodness I did. My cramps went away in like 15 minutes and I was able to go about my day rather than being curled up in a ball in bed.
Carolyn F.
Silvis
These help so much when it's that time of the month! I buy mine at drugstores or grocery stores. I think that the alternatives or off-brand aren't as good. It exceeded my expectations! I would definitely recommend this to any female who has to endure cramps every month.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how this is fast acting and lasts all day. I get some of the worst symptoms when it comes to that time of the month and it’s nice to have something like this in my purse to help make it easier. It really is a tiny pill so even if you can’t take them it’s not hard to slip in some applesauce
Megan F.
Marysville , CA
When I bought these and I got them because they were highly recommended by a friend but they didn’t work at all for me which sucked because I have severe cramps in which I’m doubled over in pain and can barely move. I had high hopes for these but was sadly disappointed.
Ariel K.
Houston
I get extremely bad cramps for the first day of my period and I find that this is the only thing strong enough to help. This also lasts 12 hours, though on occasion I have felt it wearing off a little before then, but I would still highly recommend this product
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A great over the counter remedy for severe cramps. The capsule is kind of big but I crush it up pop it back and swallow like nerds. Not that I just swallow nerds before the chew 🙄. Anywho I get the relief I need to finish my day until I can get back to my bed.
Kearstin S.
Des Moines, IA
I liked this product, I alternated it with the original and it worked wonderfully. I was really sad when my local Walmart quit carrying it and I can’t seem to find it around anywhere. I wouldn’t likely use it alone but with my regular Midol it was great 👍🏽
Caroline H.
Knoxville, TN
ABSOLUTE LIFE SAVER! I used to get the worst cramps throughout high school and if it wasn’t for Midol I’m not sure what I would have done. The extended release is sure to cover you for a long period of time and does what Tylenol and Advil can not
felisha d.
Chicago
Been to Walgreens and Wal-Mart and can not find this product. It was the only thing that helped with my cramps. Can I buy online?
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These do not work for me! Is there an extra strength version?
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m bloating a lot and have spotted the past few days, should I take this so I don’t feel so bloated and miserable?