Midol Menstridol Extended Relief Caplets uploaded by Jamie C.Midol Menstridol Extended Relief Caplets uploaded by Omeka E.Midol Menstridol Extended Relief Caplets uploaded by Carol E.

BY MIDOL #17 in Pain Relief

Up To 12 Hours of Menstrual Pain Relief br From the Makers of Midol Naproxen Sodium Tablets, 220 mg br Pain Reliever Fever Reducer * Temporarily relieves minor cramps, backaches and headaches. 20 Caplets Each caplet contains: sodium 20 mg. Questions or comments?

• Been to Walgreens and Wal-Mart and ca...Try Amazon and also check the ... 3 Answers
  • These do not work for me! Is there an...Yes, I think so. If not, talk... 1 Answers
Photos (3)
Asheley G.
Asheley G.
Blairs, VA
Whenever that time of the month comes along, I make sure I have a supply of these. They are the best at knocking out the pain and making me feel normal. I take one the day before I am set to start, and if I take them as directed, I'm able to function throughout my day. I have found that sometimes, my periods end up shorter!
Carol E.
Carol E.
Mt Arlington, NJ
I always suffered from very strong menstrual cramps, so much so that I even fainted, I tried many medicines and the only one that helped me to relieve my pain in less than 7 minutes was Menstridol, I take 2 pills every 12 hours and really WORK, always I recommend it to my friends.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Altavista, VA
This is the only product that has helped me with my cramps. I use it every time I have cramps and it helps immensely !
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
These did nothing for me and my killer cycles, I was so disappointed since I've always heard good things about this.
Laura C.
Laura C.
las vegas
Wellness Guru Expert
VERY EFFECTIVE!!! When the pain of cramps hits, I get desperate for some kind of relief. I'm so invested in cramp management that I've tried many different kinds of painkillers, including other types of Midol brand pills. This is the only one that I can actually rely on. I am comfortable stopping my search -- I just ordered 3 boxes of Menstridol. (NOTE it used to be called Midol Extended Relief). Honestly, I can't say if it improved bloating or whatnot, but I honestly don't care. My main concern when it comes to menstrual care is pain relief. So if you're looking to stop crying in pain every month, you should really try this pill.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
I have always taken Midol for my relief, not pms but actual menstruation; bloating, really really bad cramps, body aches. I tried this because it has naproxen in it, which is what I take for my migraines. This stuff is amazing. I can function like normal, cramp are gone, bloating is down considerably, I just feel like any of the other days when my period doesn't bother me aside from the obvious. 1 maybe 2 in a day and that's it. I could not be happier.
Devin R.
Devin R.
Miami , FL
I used to take Midol Complete on that time of the month and it never worked. I would always throw up and miss school and work for almost a week because of my bad bomb cramps. Then I bought Menistridol and I haven't stopped using it. It's amazing and helps me so much! Before I used to take pills every few hours and with Menistridol I just take two once and it lasts all day and sometimes I don't take it again till the night after or it lasts my whole cycle. I'm grateful for this product you will never regret buying it!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
Its really hard to find any relief because my cramps are so Bad, so this product may work better for others than it does myself. It is cheap and available almost anywhere, which is a plus. It takes about an hour+ for me to notice any kind of difference in pain levels after taking this and it does reduce the pain slightly, but not enough to rave about.
Tenesia B.
Tenesia B.
I have always had terrible cramps and would have to take strong prescription medicine for relief. I grew tired of just hurting while at work or school and decided to try these. These pills actually work and usually one dose completely stops the pain! I am never without these pills. An added plus is that they are easily found at Walmart or Walgreen's for a decent price!
Krysta W.
Krysta W.
This saves my life every month! I have always had the worst cramps since I was young, to the point were I couldn't go to work or school and would throw up because the pain was so bad, nothing helped. I found these when I was in college and they changed my life I take one at the first on-set of cramps and don't have to take another the whole day!
felisha d.
felisha d.
Chicago
Been to Walgreens and Wal-Mart and can not find this product. It was the only thing that helped with my cramps. Can I buy online?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert
These do not work for me! Is there an extra strength version?