BY MIDOL

Ish M.
Dallas
I'm a guy and i used this. It works really good. I suffer from bad headache, stomach pains, and back pain it works really well . And I Know quote a few guys who use it.. but I can't seem to find the gel anywhere in Dallas. I tried the others and they don't work at all. Anyways Anyone know where to buy it please let me know where to buy them thanks Ish
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
Whenever I have PMS  or cramping during my menstrual cycle I turn to Midol Liquid Gels. I like the Liquid Gels better than the regular version because the capsule is smooth and makes the product easier to swallow. This is a product is a staple for me as a woman, and I would recommend it to friends. Works much better for menstrual cramps than regular painkillers like advil, tylenol, or ibuprofen.
Meriel Y.
Randallstown, MD
I seriously wish the larger packs were easier to come by; having dysmenorrhea and Menorrhagia I have long, cruddy periods and I find myself needing this to be functional for several days in a row. I go through plenty of these! While I wish the effects could last longer, they are absolutely effective at really relieving ALL of the symptoms it says that it will! If only it could also make me less-overly emotional and hangry, too!
Lisa O.
Fast relief from my menstrual pains. When that time of the month hits I go to my local store an grab a bottle. Sometimes my period pains/sicknesses are so bad I awake from deep sleep in the middle of the night and cannot go back to sleep. So this pill sure help me out when I take two.
Samantha D.
This is the best when you are on your menstrual cycle! It helps reduce bloating and relieves me of my cramps. Midol is my go to when it is that time of the month! generic brand does work just as good, but I prefer name brand. I would recommend this to others.
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
Always been the holy grail for those horrid cramps. Honestly it gets rid of headaches I get while on my period too. It just alleviates my whole body of any discomfort. I believe every woman should have this in their purse for those days.
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
Fast and effective relief when it comes to
Lady time. It's never fun, but these are the best hints to have. Very effective and not disappointing. Bought at Target, easy to find at most drug stores. I would buy it again yes.
Holly N.
Andover, KS
These do work the fastest our of the products in the range, however I wish it was a bit cheaper, since you only get 20 pills. I also can only find this one at one of my local stores, but the regular onea are easy to find!
Nicole A.
Clarksville, TN
These capsules work better than the regular pills. The liquid release seems to get in there a little more quickly and dissolve to start working as quickly as possibly. Cramps aren't fun, but these make it a little more tolerable.
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
These liquid gels are fantastic for keeping in my purse during my time of the month. They're super cheap, I got mine at Walmart for around $5. They are highly effective and work rather quickly compared to the tablets.