BY MIDOL #84 in Pain Relief

Ish M.
Dallas
I'm a guy and i used this. It works really good. I suffer from bad headache, stomach pains, and back pain it works really well . And I Know quote a few guys who use it.. but I can't seem to find the gel anywhere in Dallas. I tried the others and they don't work at all. Anyways Anyone know where to buy it please let me know where to buy them thanks Ish
Jennifer D.
These are my go-to pills before I start my period and during my period. I like to buy the gel capsules because I feel they work faster than a regular pill. When my back aches are have cramps I feel that this pill goes directly to the source and helps relieve any pain or aches I have.
Holly N.
Andover, KS
These do work the fastest our of the products in the range, however I wish it was a bit cheaper, since you only get 20 pills. I also can only find this one at one of my local stores, but the regular onea are easy to find!
Jess B.
cincinnati
Of course taking these it never fun but this medication helps a lot with cramps, headaches, and indigestion during that time of the month. I haven’t tried other brands of period relief because i like to stick to name brand medications.
christine v.
Dothan, AL
Love these when it's that time of the month. Always keep these stocked in the house. No side effects experienced. Like some other medicines can do and also no rebound pain. Lasts a good 12 hours for me
Madison M.
Harrington, DE
I love these! I can always count on these. The liquid gels are fast acting. So happy i found these. I need something i can count on to relive cramps and that’s most definitely can do the job. I would recommend to anyone.
Natisha S.
Orlando, FL
Love them! They are very fast acting, the relieve pain fast. For those who have very bad period craps, i would definitely recommend this product. I brought it at the pharmacy and it was an over the counter products.
Ashley G.
I suffer from frequent migraines and nothing even comes close to this as well as when I feel like my uterus is about to just fall out so it knocks out 2 issues one pill no side effects I noticed !
shelby w.
Waldorf, md
I love how quickly the liquid gels get to work relieving the symptoms from my period, it helps with a multitude of syptoms. It's the only period reliever I've noticed helps with bloating as well.
Aggy P.
Marion, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take it for headaches sometimes when Excedrin isn't available, and it helps. Luckily, I don't suffer from painful cramps very often but when they do get bad, I'll take naproxen and it helps.