BY MIDOL #67 in Pain Relief

Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
I give this product two stars. Starting with the Packaging, if I am a women who is experiencing PMS and cramping. All I want to do is open the pills and get them in my system as quickly as possible. Well I took me getting a pair of scissors to open these darn pills and not to mention the pack comes as two but are packaged separately. As far as I'm concerned about the pills solving my issues I would said that it did not put a dent in symptoms. Will not purchase again.
Ish M.
Dallas
I'm a guy and i used this. It works really good. I suffer from bad headache, stomach pains, and back pain it works really well . And I Know quote a few guys who use it.. but I can't seem to find the gel anywhere in Dallas. I tried the others and they don't work at all. Anyways Anyone know where to buy it please let me know where to buy them thanks Ish
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
Whenever I have PMS  or cramping during my menstrual cycle I turn to Midol Liquid Gels. I like the Liquid Gels better than the regular version because the capsule is smooth and makes the product easier to swallow. This is a product is a staple for me as a woman, and I would recommend it to friends. Works much better for menstrual cramps than regular painkillers like advil, tylenol, or ibuprofen.
Madison M.
Harrington, DE
I love these! I can always count on these. The liquid gels are fast acting. So happy i found these. I need something i can count on to relive cramps and that’s most definitely can do the job. I would recommend to anyone.
Courtney D.
Easton
I suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome so it helps tremendously with the cramps i get. I never used to use it before i found out and after my doctor suggested it i thought i’d give it a try and it really does help me.
Natisha S.
Huntsville , AL
Love them! They are very fast acting, the relieve pain fast. For those who have very bad period craps, i would definitely recommend this product. I brought it at the pharmacy and it was an over the counter products.
Lisa O.
Fast relief from my menstrual pains. When that time of the month hits I go to my local store an grab a bottle. Sometimes my period pains/sicknesses are so bad I awake from deep sleep in the middle of the night and cannot go back to sleep. So this pill sure help me out when I take two.
Samantha D.
This is the best when you are on your menstrual cycle! It helps reduce bloating and relieves me of my cramps. Midol is my go to when it is that time of the month! generic brand does work just as good, but I prefer name brand. I would recommend this to others.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this midol does wonders for me when I get my cramps, it kicks right in and gets working and that’s what I like about it doesn’t take so long to get into your system
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
Always been the holy grail for those horrid cramps. Honestly it gets rid of headaches I get while on my period too. It just alleviates my whole body of any discomfort. I believe every woman should have this in their purse for those days.