BY MIDOL

O K.
Grahamsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I had been using Midol extensively for almost 10 years but this past year had been feeling very strangely (more so than usual) around that time of the month. I was unable to sleep and feeling incredibly jittery throughout the day (so much so that I thought I was on the verge of a panic attack). It wasn't until much later that I realized how much caffeine is in the Midol products. I immediately stopped using and opted for Pamprin instead (lower caffeine dose). The symptoms disappeared and I was left feeling only the normal amount of weirdness surrounding that time of the month. I just noticed that Midol has a caffeine free option and will be trying that in the near future.
Rosey S.
Hopewell, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Midol Extended Relief 220mg Pain Reliever Caplets - 20 CT are amazing not only for cycle cramps but also frequent migraines I get. I am a photographer, so a lot of my work consists of being in front of a computer screen often throughout the day for editing and marketing. I take one of the capsules and it helps with horrible migraines that no other medication can even begin to touch. I've even tried Excedrin extra strength for migraines and it did nothing compared to what Midol has.
Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
This is the only product that relieves everyone of my menstrual symptoms. The first 2 days I'm down in bed with a heat pad, ice cold Gatorade, and midol 12 hour extended relief tablets, because of the severity of pain from abdominal cramps. My husband will take them to relieve his headache when he feels a migraine coming on. He swears that the midol will stop the migraine (if taken in time) and take the headache away completely. Midol Extended Relief 220mg Pain Reliever Caplets - 20 CT
Kayla G.
Crooksville, OH
Most of us woman have our "time of the month" , and it usually includes kids of cramping, bloating and even back pain. Midol extended relief not only makes most of the pain go away son that we can enjoy our good moment's in life, but it lasts for twelve hours so you don't have to keep taking Medicare all day. Twice a day and that's it.
Tabatha P.
Dallas, TX
I love these things! I do not only use them for "that time of the month", but even have my fiance using them now too whenever he gets a tension headache or has aches from his softball league. There is a very mild muscle relaxer in most pms meds to help with cramping, and this help tremendously with other aliments as well.
Hillary R.
I had terrible menstrual cramping when I was in high school and college. Cramping that came with sweating and chills. Ugh it was awful. I would take one a day for the two days leading up to when my period was supposed to start and the first couple days and it helped immensely. I could go to class and actually function.
Natasha K.
LOVE THIS product. I use it regularly every month for my monthly. Really nothing else touches the pain I get from menstrual cramps as this product does. I keep it handy, alway! The extra strength and extended relief are a godsend. And I love the extra kick I get from the caffeine. Double bonus.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This 220 mg Pain reliever Midol is great! I bought this product at family dollar but my preferred place is Walgreen. It is way better than the alternative medicines and the value for this product is good. I am pretty satisfied with this and would recommend this.
Imani P.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been using this product since I first started having menstrual cycles, and I can honestly say it works amazingly well. I would recommend this to and pre-teen going through their women's cycle and I encourage others to try this product as well
Meghan M.
Philadelphia , PA
If I did not have this I would go crazy around my time of the month . I get really bad cramps and nothing else really works . I have to have this and it is my go to. YES it meets my needs and I would recommend it but everyone is different !