• Hi All, I been looking for this particular product for awhile now...1 Answers
O K.
Grahamsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had been using Midol extensively for almost 10 years but this past year had been feeling very strangely (more so than usual) around that time of the month. I was unable to sleep and feeling incredibly jittery throughout the day (so much so that I thought I was on the verge of a panic attack). It wasn't until much later that I realized how much caffeine is in the Midol products. I immediately stopped using and opted for Pamprin instead (lower caffeine dose). The symptoms disappeared and I was left feeling only the normal amount of weirdness surrounding that time of the month. I just noticed that Midol has a caffeine free option and will be trying that in the near future.
Kayla G.
Crooksville, OH
Most of us woman have our "time of the month" , and it usually includes tons of cramping, bloating and even back pain. Midol extended relief not only makes most of the pain go away so that we can enjoy our good moment's in life, but it lasts for twelve hours so you don't have to keep taking Medicine all day. Twice a day and that's it.
Tabatha P.
Dallas, TX
I love these things! I do not only use them for "that time of the month", but even have my fiance using them now too whenever he gets a tension headache or has aches from his softball league. There is a very mild muscle relaxer in most pms meds to help with cramping, and this help tremendously with other aliments as well.
Natasha K.
LOVE THIS product. I use it regularly every month for my monthly. Really nothing else touches the pain I get from menstrual cramps as this product does. I keep it handy, alway! The extra strength and extended relief are a godsend. And I love the extra kick I get from the caffeine. Double bonus.
Mag C.
I love this particular Midol brand as well(Midol extended relief), but recently I havent been able to find it anywhere.  If anyone knows of a website to order, please let me know.  Thanks a bunch.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This 220 mg Pain reliever Midol is great! I bought this product at family dollar but my preferred place is Walgreen. It is way better than the alternative medicines and the value for this product is good. I am pretty satisfied with this and would recommend this.
Megan M.
Jonesboro, AR
No review needed 😂😂 Women. Is it that time of the month and it is killing you? Just put down the Advil and go get this 😂 lay down and put a heating pad on and you’ll be set. Midol Extended Relief 220mg Pain Reliever Caplets - 20 CT
Danielle L.
Fort Myers
Only thing that works for me! Helps with my cramps, headache and bloating! I have tried generic pills and they just don’t cut it! Love this product and I have one in my purse at all times! Usually purchase from target or cvs!
Nico C.
Phoenix , AZ
I don't know what magic these pills are but my girlfriend and myself are in need of these every time we start our monthly cycle! It's hard enough to work during the first couple days but somehow this lets you make it through
Janey B.
I typically use this for its anti bloating properties. It is a good pain killer as well, but not quite as strong as Aleve. Its effective for reducing bloating and for mild pain, it does a good job with relief. Would purchase this again once I run out.
Mag C.
Hi All, I been looking for this particular product for awhile now.  Anyone know of a website where I can purchase it?  Thanks