BY MIDOL

Skylar S.
Quincy
This is the only medicine I use during that time of the month. They start working sooner than most and they last longer so you are not constantly taking more medicine. The price for this product is very reasonable and I always keep stocked on it.
Chantel A.
Every time I meant recycle comes I'll always reach for a model Extra Strength within a few minutes of my cramps are always gone and I always purchase this product cuz it's really great to use if you have intense cramps
desiree m.
Victorville, CA
I get such bad cramping that goes from my thighs to my tummy since having my last baby and my tubes tied I never had cramps with my period before but I must say this works wonders and helps me get thru the day
Kayla G.
Crooksville, OH
Most of us woman have our "time of the month" , and it usually includes tons of cramping, bloating and even back pain. Midol extended relief not only makes most of the pain go away so that we can enjoy our good moment's in life, but it lasts for twelve hours so you don't have to keep taking Medicine all day. Twice a day and that's it.
Melissa P.
Clermont, FL
These are my best friend when cramps strike. It’s helps with cramps, discomfort, headaches, back pain etc. I honestly don’t know where’d I’d be if I didn’t always have this in my medicine cabinet!
Justine M.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THIS IS MY BESTFRIEND!! Usually my menstration is the toughest the first three days so i need this urgently. I find it very affected usually after the first dose i dont have to take another one. but if its a bad day for me i make take a second dose never more than that. i recommend this product to anyone who suffer from bad cramps this is truely a life saver.
Natasha K.
LOVE THIS product. I use it regularly every month for my monthly. Really nothing else touches the pain I get from menstrual cramps as this product does. I keep it handy, alway! The extra strength and extended relief are a godsend. And I love the extra kick I get from the caffeine. Double bonus.
Brandi R.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Helps with the cramps but the amount of caffeine in this midol was too much for me. I usually have to take midol before bed to help with the pain overnight and the caffeine would give me bad anxiety throughout the night and my body wouldn’t fully sleep. Switched to the normal blue box midol and have had no issues
ꀘꍏꌩ꒒ꍏ💋 N.
Waynesboro, GA
Whenever I’m on my time of the month this is my go to for cramps. It works almost immediately and it’s the only thing that helps me. It’s very effective. But I only use it if I absolutely have to. But I definitely recommend this .
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Midol is a great product for women and Our fascinating bodies! we endure so many side effects on a monthly basis why not have some relief. I use Midol every month as needed and have always been satisfied.
Mag C.
Hi All, I been looking for this particular product for awhile now.  Anyone know of a website where I can purchase it?  Thanks
Mrs. J.
Princeton
Has anyone tried this for migraines? Was a recommendation by a doctor?