BY MIDOL #65 in Pain Relief

• Hi All, I been looking for this particular product for aw...1 Answers
O K.
Grahamsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had been using Midol extensively for almost 10 years but this past year had been feeling very strangely (more so than usual) around that time of the month. I was unable to sleep and feeling incredibly jittery throughout the day (so much so that I thought I was on the verge of a panic attack). It wasn't until much later that I realized how much caffeine is in the Midol products. I immediately stopped using and opted for Pamprin instead (lower caffeine dose). The symptoms disappeared and I was left feeling only the normal amount of weirdness surrounding that time of the month. I just noticed that Midol has a caffeine free option and will be trying that in the near future.
Skylar S.
Quincy
This is the only medicine I use during that time of the month. They start working sooner than most and they last longer so you are not constantly taking more medicine. The price for this product is very reasonable and I always keep stocked on it.
Chantel A.
Every time I meant recycle comes I'll always reach for a model Extra Strength within a few minutes of my cramps are always gone and I always purchase this product cuz it's really great to use if you have intense cramps
Isabella R.
This product cures any cramps of head aches due to menstrual cycles. The best part about this medicine is that it is not expensive and works faster than any other product. Nothing but good reviews for this product!
ꀘꍏꌩ꒒ꍏ💋 N.
Waynesboro, GA
Whenever I’m on my time of the month this is my go to for cramps. It works almost immediately and it’s the only thing that helps me. It’s very effective. But I only use it if I absolutely have to. But I definitely recommend this .
desiree m.
america
I get such bad cramping that goes from my thighs to my tummy since having my last baby and my tubes tied I never had cramps with my period before but I must say this works wonders and helps me get thru the day
Kayla G.
Crooksville, OH
Most of us woman have our "time of the month" , and it usually includes tons of cramping, bloating and even back pain. Midol extended relief not only makes most of the pain go away so that we can enjoy our good moment's in life, but it lasts for twelve hours so you don't have to keep taking Medicine all day. Twice a day and that's it.
Tabatha P.
Dallas, TX
I love these things! I do not only use them for "that time of the month", but even have my fiance using them now too whenever he gets a tension headache or has aches from his softball league. There is a very mild muscle relaxer in most pms meds to help with cramping, and this help tremendously with other aliments as well.
Eva-Marie M.
brooksville
Helps me with period cramps , too soothe the pain . I bought it at Walmart and cvs it was very effective and it did what it was supposed to do . It wasn’t too expensive. Overall I was satisfied. .
Melissa P.
Clermont, FL
These are my best friend when cramps strike. It’s helps with cramps, discomfort, headaches, back pain etc. I honestly don’t know where’d I’d be if I didn’t always have this in my medicine cabinet!
Mag C.
Hi All, I been looking for this particular product for awhile now.  Anyone know of a website where I can purchase it?  Thanks