BY MIDOL

Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Although they don't make this anymore (it was replaced by menstridol - the same formula), I love this! My first day is always the heaviest, and I used to get cramps so bad that I couldn't function. I'm talking sweating, rolling on the floor, just want to cry cramps. I take one of these little blue pills as soon as my period starts and I feel like a normal human being. I HIGHLY recommend these to anyone experiencing bad period symptoms. **They do not work as regular stomach pain relievers. Gave one to a guy friend when I ran out of Tylenol, and it had no affect.**
O K.
O K.
Grahamsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I had been using Midol extensively for almost 10 years but this past year had been feeling very strangely (more so than usual) around that time of the month. I was unable to sleep and feeling incredibly jittery throughout the day (so much so that I thought I was on the verge of a panic attack). It wasn't until much later that I realized how much caffeine is in the Midol products. I immediately stopped using and opted for Pamprin instead (lower caffeine dose). The symptoms disappeared and I was left feeling only the normal amount of weirdness surrounding that time of the month. I just noticed that Midol has a caffeine free option and will be trying that in the near future.
Rosey S.
Rosey S.
Hopewell, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Midol Extended Relief 220mg Pain Reliever Caplets - 20 CT are amazing not only for cycle cramps but also frequent migraines I get. I am a photographer, so a lot of my work consists of being in front of a computer screen often throughout the day for editing and marketing. I take one of the capsules and it helps with horrible migraines that no other medication can even begin to touch. I've even tried Excedrin extra strength for migraines and it did nothing compared to what Midol has.
Candi P.
Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
This is the only product that relieves everyone of my menstrual symptoms. The first 2 days I'm down in bed with a heat pad, ice cold Gatorade, and midol 12 hour extended relief tablets, because of the severity of pain from abdominal cramps. My husband will take them to relieve his headache when he feels a migraine coming on. He swears that the midol will stop the migraine (if taken in time) and take the headache away completely. Midol Extended Relief 220mg Pain Reliever Caplets - 20 CT
Lanre E.
Lanre E.
Harker Hts, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I have really bad menstral cramps to the extent that my knee hurts and this is the only medication that I have found that helps/relieves the pain. Its the true pain reliever for ladies with monthly period pains. The only reason I gave it a 4 star is because it is so hard to find in online, Walgreens, Walmart or CVS. I have tried all possible stores with no luck.I am not sure if they have stopped manufacturing it or what but I can't seem to find it and I am running out☹
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I was not a happy camper when I took this. It was the only Midol at the store, so I thought I'd give it a try. It says to not take any other ibuprofen tablet for 12 hours, but it did not relieve my pain. I was cramping terribly and just had to deal with it, which is whatever now, but at the time, I was miserable. I gave it two stars because the caffeine and diuretic in the pill helped with my fatigue and bloating.
Yolli M.
Yolli M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Midol extended relief is the only midol product I use! It's great it starts relieving you of your symptoms in about 10 min I feel like. It last for the time that the product states too which I love because cycle symptoms for my are stronger in the beginning and super uncomfortable but with this Product I feel I can function normal!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
I'm a fan of Midol. They're the one pill that works the best for me when having nausea and major cramps during my period. I usually can just buy it from Target or Walmart. Every so often when they're coming in ultra strong, it feels like it doesn't work. But for the most part it's pretty great to have around for that monthly beast.
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Midol seriously helps when it's that time of the month. It works better than anything. It targets pain/cramps and helps with boating which we all hate. It works better than anything when it's that time of the month. I cannot live without it. Nor would you if you try this! Always have a bottle in your purse. It's a life savor
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Southbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
When it's my time of the month I can barely walk due to my cramps (especially after having my kids). I believe it's around 8 dollars for a 20 count and it lasts for a few months if you take it as stated on the back.. when I take it, I take it with a big glass of water, put a heating pad on and wait 20 minutes and I'm ready for a jog!! Midol Extra strength really gets the job done!