BY MIDOL

Gloria M.
Fresno, CA
I 100% recommend this for cramps during your period! I’ve tried other pain/ cramp relievers but none have worked as well as Midol. It begins to work quite fast and can you get through the day without being in pain. Its just the best thing to carry around with you while on your period, hands down!
Amy W.
Mead, OK
If I could give this product 10☆☆☆'s I would, I have always used Midol just for the usual monthly cramps but when I first learned of this particular product and tried it I was amazed in how well and quickly it worked to help the other pains I have in my back and my legs that keeps me up all night, this knocked those pains out with a quickness, love it, highly recommend it...
Jolsie E.
Indianapolis, IN
I know the packaging can be very alarming but it really does work for most body pains I know I take it even when I'm not going through my menstrual cycle just to get rid of my lower back pain or my upper shoulders and it really does do the trick I prefer this Midol pain medication over any other medication prescribed or unprescribed
Peyton G.
Taft
I love Midol! It’s fast acting and helps with cramps and bloating so much!! These are a must for women! I get mine at my pharmacy or local grocery. It met my expectations and more. Will be purchasing again!! Midol Menstridol Extended Relief Caplets
Roya  B.
Jonesborough Tennessee
Midol is my life saver during that time of month ! I buy mine at walmart for a cheap price. Midol is the only pill I have used that truly helps with menstrual cramps to the full extent. Without Midol my periods would be complete hell.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
April V.
Edinburg
This is probably every girls best friend during the time of the month when our special friend is visiting. It not only takes care of our cramps it also takes care of our bloating as well.
I have used many midol products along as many other cramping medications. However none of them seemed to help a tremendous amount. However I did experience lighter cramping and back pain with this.
Evelyn M.
Jonesboro
I always just pop two pills when I get a head ache or cramps. It takes about 15 minutes to go away. I like these pills because they make me feel better. So much better than Tylenol. I always keep a bottle of these handy just in case.
Samantha E.
Santa Ana
Us woman have gone through hell from our period cramps and I cannot tell you mine feels like I'm dying. However my mom being old school makes me drink hot tea and using a hot towel over my cramps helps but not gunna last long. I had to go out for myself to buy this so my cramps won't put me in bed all day. Taking this relieves my insane cramp pains in minutes and it's like I'm not on my period at all!