BY MIDOL #23 in Pain Relief

Midol Complete Caplets provide relief of many symptoms suffered during your menstrual period. It contains a unique combination of three active ingredients. The maximum strength of acetaminophen per dose as a pain reliever, caffeine to help relieve both bloating and fatigue, and an antihistamine to help relieve swelling due to water-retention during your menstrual period.

• How many pills do you take and how effective are they?6 Answers
  • So...this is going to be way tmi. But I'm going to ask an...1 Answers
  • What are the secondary effects? How often do you have to ...1 Answers
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
I used to swear by Midol for menstrual cramps, bloating and discomfort cause by my period! But through the years have noticed some sort of change, it doesnt work as well as it used to (in my opinion) dies nothing for my bloating and discomfort anymore, even lessening the cramp pains is a hit or miss. I eventually began to try different menstrual pain meds & found 1 that fixes every issue in 1 pill instead of me having to double down on Midol and tylenol just to make sure it does what it claims it'll do! I would deffinately TRY Midol 1st because it may work wonders for you, but i just havent seen great results! Another dislike is the easy to open box, which makes me nervous with having small children constantly in & out of my home, just keep up and out of reach so they can't get into them! Best of luck and I hope this helps anyone thats struggling like i was! Midol Complete
Victoria M.
Picayune, MS
PLESE READ REVIEW IF YOU SUFFER WITH
👇 MILD CRAMPS 👇
This medicine works wonders. I would defiantly recommend this to some one who has mild cramps. An I say mild because if you take this it will work faster on someone who has mild cramps. If you suffer with extreme cramps then it’s best that you go to the doctor and get them to prescribe you some medicine. Because this medicine will take a little big longer to work. An who wants to be in pain that long. It doesn’t cost a lot, and it can be purchased in various stores. I defiantly recommend people to buy this!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
If you have read any of my other reviews on these types of formulas then you know I have a big problem with them and this one is no exception. They mixed together Tylenol 200mg for pain (really that won’t help anyone who gets really bad cramps) caffeine to boost fatigue, antihistamines for god only knows what because caffeine and antihistamines would cancel each other out, and then finally a diuretic to help bloating. A diuretic can be a dangerous thing in a med if the person using it does not keep up continuous hydration. Talk to your doctor about Naproxen Sodium or take an anti inflammatory.
Sonja W.
Raiford, FL
Yess this is great!! This Is my junkie!!! I take at least two when I’m in pain!! But I try not to take meds that much!! But when I have really bad cramps I running for this! Make sure you drink a Glass of water to go with it because water is what really Helps not the pill! Midol Complete Pain Reliever Maximum Strength
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Midol is a godsend for women during PMS. This product seriously saves me from my horrible cramps I get every month. They are only for the first two days or so but they are the worst! I take this the night before my period starts and I try and stay on top of it through the second day and I barely have any symptoms. These work so well, way better than regular pain relief for cramps. Highly, highly recommend.
Janna R.
Groton, MA
After starting my period when I was younger, they eventually got progressively worse month by month until I was regularly sick, lethargic, vomiting, nauseous, and in pain. It was miserable until I finally ended up spending all of Church in the bathroom and being home sick the rest of the day. Ibuprofen, Tylenol, and anything else I tried was ineffective but after that last time, a friend suggested Midol, which changed everything. I took it as soon as I started the next month and felt AMAZING. I also find that I can often skip it the next month if I’ve taken it the month before. My periods have gotten much better without it now but it still saves me monthly from a lot of nausea and misery.
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
I would not be able to get through a single menstrual cycle without this. I bloat and am in so much pain that I've gone to the hospital, passed out, had seizures and have gotten ill. This midol takes just enough of the edge off and helps with my nausea that the pain is somewhat tolerable. Absolutely a need to have for terrible cramping.
Kristin C.
This product is a must-have for when I’m on my period. It does work, but it takes a little while in order for it to kick in. It’s easy to get, usually at drug stores or Walmart. But, it usually takes me 40 minutes to 2 hours for it to kick in, and when I have period cramps I want immediate relief.
Kayla N.
olympia
My favorite period relief medication. Helps with cramps. I have bought it at Walmart and Safeway. My expectations were met and it’s super affordable. I definitely would buy it again and would recommend it.
Destynee N.
Frisco , TX
This pain medication does not help me in any way. I know of a lot of females who rely on this, but I have found that Tylenol works 10 times better! I have also found that taking Tylenol has less long term effects then Midol does on your body. It is affordable and very easy to take.
Macaiah P.
indianapolis
How many pills do you take and how effective are they?
Janice S.
What are the secondary effects? How often do you have to take it?
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
When I have the cramps, I am only relieved by heat and 4+ advil. How does this compare to those techniques? I am severe.
Amanda H.
So...this is going to be way tmi. But I'm going to ask anyway. My periods have always been very mild and light. Like 1 to 2 days. The last 3 months have been weird though. Before every period, I know its coming because I'll have insane hot flashes while I sleep. I will wake up soaked. I started menstruating when I was 11 and my periods have always been fine for 10 years, Usually never needing an asprin. But lately they've been pretty intense. Im bleeding heavier. My 35 day cycles have become 28 (which is significant to me)and I can literally sleep for almost a full day because I'm so fatigued. Ive never cramped so bad like this before so I was wondering about PERSONAL experiences with this product? I'm not really willing to waste money on something that doesn't work. I've never used this before so anything helps. Should I be expecting hormone changes that would cause this?