BY MIDOL #33 in Pain Relief

Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Relief. see more...

• So I hear a rumor that Midol helps with hormone swings. I would s...3 Answers
  • Does it last through really bad cramps?6 Answers
  • NO, I would try Pamprin Max strength if you want a name brand or ...1 Answers
Midol Complete Pain Relief/Stimulant/Diuretic Gelcaps
  • "My sister says it works really well for her so i suggest you try a single packet before you buy the whole thing." in 1 review
  • "This works great but doesn't last very long." in 1 review
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
The absolute best medicine for that "time of the month". It completely alleviates bloating and cramping. It can be found just about anywhere from drugstores to gas stations ao that's a plus. The price is comparable to asprin and Tylenol which also work for cramps but don't do anything for bloating. This will always be my go to when Aunt Flow comes to town.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is usually my go-to during that time of the month. I usually try to tough out the pain but there are certain months that are challenging. It helps with the pain but also the bloating.
Bailey P.
I love midol so much but these are the best ones when your on your period they take the pain out quicker than the plain white ones but I will say they plain white ones if you take them like when you wake up you won’t have no cramps for like 2 hours that hows it is for me
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
Midol is a lifesaver! I have always had cramps and Tylenol never really helped me. Midol on the other hand soothes the cramping within an hour and is very affordable. The quality is amazing and if your a girl try it. You won't be sorry!
Desirae M.
Chesapeake, VA
Midol works wonders ! Whenever aint flo is in town i take 2 of these suckers and soon i forget im even on it. I get really bad headaches during as well and the midol takes care of that along with cramps and bloating. Totally worth it.
Kristi S.
Coon Rapids
I have had horrible period cramps my entire life, to the point of tears. Misplaced has been my go to for this as nothing else seems to touch the pain. I will always keep this on my house especially as my daughter gets older.
Keisha S.
Midol complete definitely helps during PMS and shark week. I especially love that it helps without bloating. These have helped tremendously on those days where I'm feeling super bloated and annoyed/depressed with how I look.
Raegan R.
Birchleaf
I love this product. It takes all the pain away that comes with your monthly period. I use it all the time. I usually buy this product at my local store. It is a very inexpensive product that I highly reccomend to others.
Amanda M.
Fayetteville, GA
These are my go to when it's that time of the month. My cramps can be terrible, especially on the first day or so, and these work really well for me. I always choose the gel, because they are so much easier to swallow.
Vanessa M.
Denver, CO
These are my life savers when it comes to that time of the month. They relieve my cramps, back pain, and headaches! I would recommend these to women who are struggling with menstrual PMS. They work great for me!
Stephanie L.
Does it last through really bad cramps?
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN
So I hear a rumor that Midol helps with hormone swings. I would say my worse symptoms are mood swings and cramps in my lower abdomen and strangely on top of my legs. Would this product help with these symptoms? And if so what section of the pharmacy do I get this from? I looked once and was just completely lost.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
NO, I would try Pamprin Max strength if you want a name brand or Excedrin Extra strength has the same ingredients and works just as well.
Kayla P.
Lakeland, FL
Midol Complete Pain Relief/Stimulant/Diuretic Gelcaps Does anyone else ever have a problem with this making you feel like a spaghetti noodle? I know it sounds humorous, but that's the best way to describe it for me. And does it really work? I've used it twice before a long time ago and then it did a great job with the cramps, but it made me feel weird. Like a spaghetti noodle! Just wanting some feedback please.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anybody else find that this product makes mood swings more severe?