BY MIDOL #66 in Pain Relief

Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Relief. see more...

• So I hear a rumor that Midol helps with hormone swings. I would s...3 Answers
  • Does it last through really bad cramps?6 Answers
  • NO, I would try Pamprin Max strength if you want a name brand or ...1 Answers
  • "This works great but doesn't last very long." in 1 review
  • "My sister says it works really well for her so i suggest you try a single packet before you buy the whole thing." in 1 review
Kelly A.
Midol is my go-to painkiller. I am a photographer and I do a lot of work on the computer resulting in a ton of tension headaches that won’t go away with regular Motrin or Tylenol. Midol really helps to loosen up my neck and back - it gets rid of any aches and pains during any time of the month. Midol is especially a lifesaver during my time of the month. I’ve noticed that the amount of cramps and backache I have depend on if my diet consists of more sugar or gluten than normal. It can get so bad that I literally just lay in bed, but Midol really works wonders. Sometimes I can still feel a dull ache, but pretty much all of the pain will subside.
Kate F.
For some reason this is the only product that touches my cramps and eases them. I’ve tried other pain relief medications but none seem to help until I tried this. I have really bad bloating at my time of the month and this also seems to help that too! So it has other uses besides just pain relief! I always make sure to have a bottle at home and one in my car just in case I am caught off guard. Can’t let a period stop my day and this is the only way I make it though! Great product!
Haley D.
Mobile, AL
Maaan this here is my jaaam!!! I’ve heard many of hype about these midol pills and I’ve always shoved it off but one day I was having such a bad period that I tried it and OMG I wish I would have had this like years ago!! After I took my midol I was in a good mood, no cramps, no back pain, nothing! And I SWEAR I think it made my period shorter too because it came and went fast! Looooved this I recommended it to my sister
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm a hair stylist, so there are days when my body hurts pretty badly. Even when I'm not on my cycle, I will sometimes take this to get through the day and it really only takes one pill for more pep in my step, which I definitely appreciate. There is a significant amount of caffeine in midol, so be careful combining it with any other caffeine sources. Jitters may abound.
∙sαmαnthα∙ M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product helps me a lot when I need it. Much better than regular ibuprofin for girly aches and pains. These capsules are easy to swallow also! That's a plus. Overall, very satisfied. I use this all the time.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It does help for headache and menstrual cramps during that time of month it does ease the pain and would recommend to any female that has really bad pains during her time of the month
Breanne E.
Never go without this on hand. It helps a lot especially when I'm super cranky. I also use off label when I've got a bad migraine, it works better than anything else I've used.
anacecy G.
If you suffer from cramps you must have midol! Not advil not aleve MIDOL! They are for that and they work perfectly i love them and i will use them every time i need to!
Selene L.
These little pills are Lifesavers. I used to have horrible cramps during my days but after consuming these it was total relief. I haven't had any other brand. I used to only do heating pads and tea but now I do all of them and can survive those harsh weeks.
Desirae M.
Chesapeake, VA
Midol works wonders ! Whenever aint flo is in town i take 2 of these suckers and soon i forget im even on it. I get really bad headaches during as well and the midol takes care of that along with cramps and bloating. Totally worth it.
Stephanie L.
Does it last through really bad cramps?
Devin M.
Chanhassen, MN
So I hear a rumor that Midol helps with hormone swings. I would say my worse symptoms are mood swings and cramps in my lower abdomen and strangely on top of my legs. Would this product help with these symptoms? And if so what section of the pharmacy do I get this from? I looked once and was just completely lost.
Kayla P.
Lakeland, FL
Midol Complete Pain Relief/Stimulant/Diuretic Gelcaps Does anyone else ever have a problem with this making you feel like a spaghetti noodle? I know it sounds humorous, but that's the best way to describe it for me. And does it really work? I've used it twice before a long time ago and then it did a great job with the cramps, but it made me feel weird. Like a spaghetti noodle! Just wanting some feedback please.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
NO, I would try Pamprin Max strength if you want a name brand or Excedrin Extra strength has the same ingredients and works just as well.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anybody else find that this product makes mood swings more severe?